S rank Augments. petalsea

ok, so im upslotting some gear and i have plenty of atlas with the Petalsea style Augments.

what do they do?? i have zero idea what the moongleam and other things are in the description.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/S-Grade_Augments

Please refer to this page. It lists all the s-grade augments. Which weapons they come from if known, and what they do. ^.^

i was on the visiphone and while i appreciate the assist... what does THIS ACTUALLY MEAN? "While Moongleam, Leafgleam, or Shadowgleam are active, natural PP recovery is increased by 25%"

as i have ZERO idea what the various gleams are and the quote is all the site says, hence why i asked here in the first place.

i have tried searching for the terms moongleam, leafgleam etc, but alas google shows nothing, tried the forum search here for them too.

The "gleams" are S1 S-Rank Augments. They become active once certain conditions are met, and each gleam explains how they are activated and will appear as a light aura around your character.

Leafgleam - Creates a barrier that reduces damage taken by 8% and nullifies knockback. The barrier will appear and disappear in 20 second intervals.

Moongleam - Reduces PP consumption by 8% for 20 seconds after performing a Perfect Guard.

Petalgleam - Increases power by 3% for 30 seconds after inflicting 450,000 damage.

Seagleam - Recovers 4% max HP every second for 30 seconds after taking 600 damage.

Shadowgleam - Increases natural PP recovery by 20% for 20 seconds after standing still for 5 seconds.

Snowgleam - Increases Active PP Recovery by 20% for 30 seconds after using 150 PP.

Individually, the gleams are not that powerful by themselves, you further increase their effectiveness with other S-rank augments that are activated when certain gleams are in effect. There are also some S-rank augments that can be activated with any of the 6 gleams.

@captain-codpiece said in S rank Augments. petalsea:

i was on the visiphone and while i appreciate the assist... what does THIS ACTUALLY MEAN? "While Moongleam, Leafgleam, or Shadowgleam are active, natural PP recovery is increased by 25%"

as i have ZERO idea what the various gleams are and the quote is all the site says, hence why i asked here in the first place.

i have tried searching for the terms moongleam, leafgleam etc, but alas google shows nothing, tried the forum search here for them too.

The S1 gleams are the initial requirement to use the rest of the othe relative gleam ssa.

You need the S1 gleams to access the s2-3 gleams, certain gleams can only be activated by specific S1 gleams.

Using an exampleas S1: petalgleam is needed to use something like s3: petalsea song. To activate s1 petalgleam, you need to meet the condition listed in the description which is deal 450k accumulated damage for 30 seconds. Everytime you get the required amount, and if the s1 petal duration is still up, it’ll just refresh the timer. The s3 will be active as long as the s1 is activated, this means you’ll have the extra 5% dmg applied as long as you have your s1 petal up.

Thank you 😁

Much clearer now.

So i'll not junk those and try and get the set sorted 😁 Looks like I've got a new mission.