Another Suspension 816 Thread

Almost two weeks and still no response. This was clearly a mistake on Steam's end; it should be an open-and-shut case of a mistaken suspension by an automated system.

So an update for anybody else having this issue, my brother just got an email stating that his account is permanently suspended after "thorough investigation." This is a joke.

I will be uninstalling the game and will be sure to avoid SEGA in the future despite being a lifelong fan of the company and their games dating back to the SEGA Genesis days. I hope SEGA improves their support system in the future. If this were any other game, my brother's account would have been restored to full status within a week.

SEGA has lost two lifelong customers today. Good luck to all the rest of you out there.

@Sinow I say that you should send SEGA a very nasty snail mail in which the F word is used repeatedly and telling them what they can do with that so called investigation

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Another Suspension 816 Thread:

SEGA obviously has a bunch of dickheads working for them

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Another Suspension 816 Thread:

@Sinow I say that you should send SEGA a very nasty snail mail in which the F word is used repeatedly and telling them what they can do with that so called investigation

@TURION-MOONSTAR Not that I'm saying you're a complete idiot but... encouraging such actions against the Sega team and calling them dickheads is not exactly the best way to continue being allowed to post on Sega's forum. Once again, no one is calling you a moron.

Can a mod lock this thread or something? Nothing left to say on this issue. If people want to start talking trash, let them start their own thread.

Just a quick update. Randomly decided to download and log into the game today since I saw people saying they got their 816 resolved. At some point between February and now, it looks like my account got unbanned. Really happy to see they've finally started looking into these issues.

Hope you all are enjoying the game and are looking forward to NGS.

@BlueRadley Ah, the Steam red flag must have been actually lifted during that time.

Yeah, looks like they probably put a system in place to auto unban accounts when it detects that the person is unrestricted on Steam. I guess I had a kudos from early/mid last month, so that’s probably around when my account came back. That’s consistent with the time frame other people were saying they were unbanned.

Thats good news for you at least!