What do I even do to level up atm?

@HarmlessSyan said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

And if you prep for a patch, getting a new class from 1 to max level isn't long either.

Flyergo did Hero 1-90 in about an hour on Global and then spend some time doing the quests that gives extra skill points https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccCHJB6AYk

You can also use this EXP Curve to plan out what you need to do: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?累積経験値

The right set of numbers is the total EXP, and the left numbers are the EXP to that level from last level. For example I have...

• 7x 100,000 EXP Tickets
  • 5x 500,000 EXP Tickets
  • 6x 1,000,000 EXP Tickets

Which totals to 9,200,000 EXP. This means I can go from level 1 to 55, almost 56 on Phantom when it arrives.

@Milk said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

I got to 90 from gold keys, I just saved up 3-4 keys at a time and spammed them with every exp boost I could get. We got free keys a lot lately and of course I traded my silver keys for more gold.

You actually get more exp from the silvers (5x silvers = 5 kagutsuchis vs. 1x gold = 3 kagutsuchi). It's up to how much you can stand running them over and over.

@_Flux_ said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

I got to 90 from gold keys, I just saved up 3-4 keys at a time and spammed them with every exp boost I could get. We got free keys a lot lately and of course I traded my silver keys for more gold.

You actually get more exp from the silvers (5x silvers = 5 kagutsuchis vs. 1x gold = 3 kagutsuchi). It's up to how much you can stand running them over and over.

While this is largely true the main convenience is that Gold Keys can be stockpiled by holding onto expired Silver Keys so during PSO2 Day you can definitely convert all your expired keys into new Gold keys and run them all at once if you were waiting for a dedicated day to level up.

I would personally rather take a Gold or Rainbow Key run over manually farming Silver keys repeatedly. However, if you are looking for Excubes as well Silver keys definitely will give you much more chances for gathering Excubes in the long run.

Yup, that's why I made the exception in parentheses for PSO2 day. I play the JP version and have been stockpiling all my keys since the last PSO2 day on the 22nd, waiting for the level 100 unlock on Dec 2nd (and hopefully they extend that PSO2 day nice and long because of maint).

The only big con about this method is that it can take up alot of space - I typically wouldn't bother with it unless it's a new class or new level cap. I still run my Magatsu keys though, SG is too valuable to let it expire.

@_Flux_ said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

True but this was my lazy way of getting to 90. Tokyo gold goes by quick, I can burn all my keys before boost wears off and I have a bad habit of letting keys expire.

Honestly this is probably the best answer I'll get which I am grateful for, thank you for the advise. Just one thing, since I don't have as much time atm for stacking on gold keys for my hero and such should I just stack on gold keys for phantom or etoile (if they release it)? @HarmlessSyan Also, in terms of having multiple characters do they have to be exactly 50 to do the dailies and since I don't have any and only have one atm it's easy to get to 50 in a day right now?

@Saiyunaz you need to be 50 and above to get the highest tier of ARKS missions. I do believe you need to be the highest tier to get the keys but it been awhile since I had low level character.

Level 50 is only about 4.5mil exp. If you have some exp tickets you can probably skip alot of the lower levels and start doing lower tier daily ARKS mission for exp.

Only other tip I can really give you is to unlock Cofy's quest ASAP so you can switch to Hero since you have it unlocked on your main already, Scion classes are really easier to level compared to base classes with their higher stats, good weapon multipliers, don't need to worry about subclass, and don't need PA and Tech disc to get skills for the most part (unless you doing Rod Phantom - then you need those tech discs)

@Saiyunaz Since you've done story, that's lvl 20 already. The Main mission rewards get you there, I think you need to do 1-2 Afin CO's and you can grab that XP.

@Saiyunaz The are definitely releasing both in December. We should have them on the same day. Still debating whether it'll be on the 9th or the 23rd but we're hopeful for the 9th. If you plan to main one of the new scion classes I'd say you weren't missing too much. Just level slowly until they hit. Unless you have a reason to get it to a high level now?

Does wanting to do the road to episode 6 event be a reason to get to high level lol? @Vexation unless you don't have to be max level to do that event..

@Saiyunaz said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

Does wanting to do the road to episode 6 event be a reason to get to high level lol? @Vexation unless you don't have to be max level to do that event..

Essentially where we are now you want to be at least Level 85/85 at minimum due to you having access to a skill that can fundamentally change your class and so you can get started on Episode 6's Ultra Hard difficulty when that get released. Otherwise Level 80/80 remains to be the minimum to get into the current Extra Hard quests and fights so if you aren't in a rush to level up you should at least aim for Level 80/80.

The current requirements and events for the "Road to Episode 6" event are largely requiring Level 75/75 for Extra Hard and is a relatively decent way to fast-forward through a lot of the content we have been playing over the past two months.

@VanillaLucia Gotcha sweet, I just got o 80 on my main character so I'm fine for now then, thank you so much!

If you get REALLY bored you can try to achievement hunt or complete Story mode in both normal/hardcore modes if you haven't already. There is some good star gems to be made with that.