What do I even do to level up atm?

As the title says, I'm currently lvl 79 hero, gold tickets aren't cutting it since I barely have any anymore and buster quest feel like a total slog to do with the amount of exp you get from there. I don't know what exactly to do right now, other than waiting for World engulfed to get on the recommended quest when episode 6 comes out... if anyone has any idea please let me know!

@Saiyunaz Are you leveling your main class or is this for grinding for level titles?

@Kodiakmax-101 main class for now until phantom comes out, I atleast want to do things for the event.

I used up all my keys as well. My hero max leveled mostly from buster quests though honestly. But then I was hero not too long after it came out so I got in that sweet spot where it was spammable and the exp is good. I'm leveling my bouncer now while waiting on Phantom and I'm in the same spot. No more keys and buster queue takes too long.

@Vexation The queues are slow now? that makes it even more of a slog to do them then... :c

Spamming the LQ might help, with 1 run, 1 Persona UQ and three runs of the Thanksgiving UQ I got ~3/4 of a max level today.

If you don't have your non-scion classes to 75 yet, I'd recommend doing so and claiming the title for 75, since those give account-wide permanent stat boosts. (Which is useful for getting your PP higher for Phantom/etc.) Scion classes don't have a permanent stat increase title.

@coldreactive Done and done. I'm now grinding other classes for 80/85/90 titles for SG and total title count.

@coldreactive Already have and I didn't know the stat boost thing was a thing, good to know. Thank you!

@Saiyunaz said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

@coldreactive Already have and I didn't know the stat boost thing was a thing, good to know. Thank you!

If you collect a certain amount of unique weapon drops over certain rarity that are meant for certain classes, they will give you a boost to some stats while using that class and that type of weapon. Though I don't believe this works on Scion main classes.

alt text

Doing your daily ARKS mission on multiple lv50+ characters yields 1 silver key each and everyday - and the exp from them isn't that bad either, plus you can turn them in on a class of your choosing, doesn't have to be the one you completed the daily on. Then for completing 15 daily ARKS missions, you get 1 gold key per week on each character.

If you just have 3 free characters, that's 21 silver keys and 3 gold keys per week. Some people did the math, not counting PSO2 day exp bonus, each gold key gives the exp of 3.94 silver keys so it is better for exp running silver keys individually rather than turning 5 in for a gold key (unless you are doing it for PSO2 day). This expands greatly if you have more characters, I know someone that has 20 characters and run most of them for dailies - that's 140 silver keys and 20 gold keys a week.

I typically save up many keys - then pop AT LEAST 50% triboost and 75% exp boost (make sure you also have 50% from daily orders) and run them all at once. If you are in an alliance with a good EXP buff from the photon tree, you can consider popping that too.

@HarmlessSyan said in What do I even do to level up atm?:

If you just have 3 free characters, that's 21 silver keys and 3 gold keys per week. Some people did the math, not counting PSO2 day exp bonus, each gold key gives the exp of 3.94 silver keys so it is better for exp running silver keys individually rather than turning 5 in for a gold key (unless you are doing it for PSO2 day).

Example of 5 Silver Keys being more than 1 gold key: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/9017/special-mission-tokyo-silver-5x-and-gold-3x-proof-that-5x-silver-1x-gold

Welp I guess I have to make multiple characters then @-@

And if you prep for a patch, getting a new class from 1 to max level isn't long either.

Flyergo did Hero 1-90 in about an hour on Global and then spend some time doing the quests that gives extra skill points https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccCHJB6AYk

I got to 90 from gold keys, I just saved up 3-4 keys at a time and spammed them with every exp boost I could get. We got free keys a lot lately and of course I traded my silver keys for more gold.