Founders Aphrodite

How can I get founders Aphrodite if I missed it on mission pass 9?

You get 2 from Titles. One is for running the Persona UQ 50 times, and the other is from getting a certain amount of Titles total (I forget the number right now). Once Episode 6 comes out, there will be a couple more from titles, and they will also be tied to specific quests.

@AndrlCh said in Founders Aphrodite:

You get 2 from Titles. One is for running the Persona UQ 50 times, and the other is from getting a certain amount of Titles total (I forget the number right now).

In the global version players discovered that you can get one for fighting Dark Falz [Persona] ten times. I do not know if anyone has fought him fifty times yet to see if that title still exists.

@VanillaLucia They probably reduced the number then becuase of the condensed time frame. Good to know.

Thx, appreciate the info

Thx for the info

@VanillaLucia said in Founders Aphrodite:

@AndrlCh said in Founders Aphrodite:

You get 2 from Titles. One is for running the Persona UQ 50 times, and the other is from getting a certain amount of Titles total (I forget the number right now).

In the global version players discovered that you can get one for fighting Dark Falz [Persona] ten times. I do not know if anyone has fought him fifty times yet to see if that title still exists.

50 title still exists. You can see it immediately.

Confirmed that the Persona UQ 10 times title is an addition. JP has only 6 titles in this section. The 10 times title is hidden until the title is unlocked, whereas the 50 times title is visible as "?????" from the beginning (the next one to the 10 times title).

PersonaUQ10.jpg

EDIT: as an additional note, it looks like the title for a certain title count giving Amphitrite has not been made available yet. If I remember right, these "Acquire Title" series titles will be shown as "?????" once they become available, but it's not on the list now.