Error 630

This is literally bullshit. Can't even play this fucking game without disconnecting 24/7 and i have great internet. No other game disconnects me frequently like this one and whenever i play on the JP servers, i am completely fine. NA has ruined this game and these creators should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Thank you for ruining a great game you american retarded dumbfucks.

@Wo0lfy3 said in Error 630:

This is literally bullshit. Can't even play this fucking game without disconnecting 24/7 and i have great internet. No other game disconnects me frequently like this one and whenever i play on the JP servers, i am completely fine. NA has ruined this game and these creators should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Thank you for ruining a great game you american retarded dumbfucks.

First, this game is operated by Sega JP, the same people that operate the JP servers. Second, Customer Service is ESTsoft, an Asian company. Third, it is not a game or server problem, or everyone would have the issue, but they don't.

@Ragnawind then how to fix it bro? i always not responsce on server. always on lobb

@yayanpras97 is not something simple to fix, for starter without knowing the conditions of how you are connected to the internet and there's the problems that only the ISPs have access like the router servers