founder's amphitrite

unfortunately I was unable to complete season 9 to get Founder's amphitrite due to lack of time, now I have seen that season 10 (has not without that in season 9 yes and 10 no 😔 ) or ncp don't give you this material. .. they don't even give you opportunities to buy the previous season levels with gems ... what can I do now? 😧

The next most accessible way to get the Founder's Amphirite is to fight Dark Falz [Persona] 50 times to get the title reward that grants you one outside of future catch-up events.

but this new event they put on for 50 times?

The new boss battle, yes. We are running at an accelerated pace of content so I do not know if you will be able to get this fight in fifty times or not quickly. In the Japanese version this would have definitely been a fight you would have seen for months and months so you had a large number of opportunities to fight Dark Falz [Pesrona] in order to get the resources and the title to make the Lightstream/Trailblazer weapons and units.

Whenever you see the alert for the Emergency Quest you may want to jump in to clear it for the title as it is a reward for fighting him fifty times.

I have faced now for the first time .... okay come on I just have to give up at this point that waste time for nothing ... thanks for the help!

You want to fight this boss also for the Erebus Stones (or what they are called in Global, I cannot recall). You need a large number of them to craft the weapons as well if you don't have them already so this boss is the only source of them outside of the current Mission Pass.

but without the most important material I can do very little unfortunately, also because in addition to this I missed the rest it seems to me quite easy to recover.

I've done Persona twice now, once he dropped 3 void erebite fragments and once he dropped 6. At that rate I will still need to down the sod about 50 times to get the fragments needed for one Trailblazer weapon, even with Mission Pass fragments included.

So unless I am missing something big, we're all in a for one hell of a grind, regardless whether or not we have that Amphitrite to begin with.

who already has the main fragment will have to do about yes and no 20 or 30 times maybe, but I have to do it by force 50 times ... and I must surely wait weeks and weeks !!!

For XH he should drop up to 6 fragments, and when UH version comes out - can drop up to 10.

On JP, he also drops trigger for 4 man version that can drop more fragments than the regular Urgent 12 man version. The trigger can be sold/bought on playershops.

@HarmlessSyan said in founder's amphitrite:

For XH he should drop up to 6 fragments, and when UH version comes out - can drop up to 10.

On JP, he also drops trigger for 4 man version that can drop more fragments than the regular Urgent 12 man version.

Triggers drop for global too. Just got one recently alongside a star quake unit.

@CloudOscuroZ-0 said in founder's amphitrite:

who already has the main fragment will have to do about yes and no 20 or 30 times maybe, but I have to do it by force 50 times ... and I must surely wait weeks and weeks !!!

In case this alleviates any stress/pressure, I've read that there will be more sources in the future such as from a title reward (700 titles?) and a total cumulative score (2M?) in one of the Divide Quests that come sometime in Ep 6.

For the title award you can also do triggers. You should have received one as part of the UQ campaign, and usually people will be running them pretty regularly - on ship 1 most people do triggers on block 1

Yeah that sucks. SEGA should allow players to purchase last seasons tier list with SG (like 50-100 SG per tier) so people can get something they missed.

@CloudOscuroZ-0 so far global has been very forthcoming comming with items to make sure most people get thuer stuff. I would be suprised if global doesn't get another easy method to complete xion weapons just like we did with atlas.