Instead of repeating the same hairstyles in Fresh Finds multiple times...

... how about we get more color variants of the other recommended items. For the past 2 weeks I've been hoping an alternate color of the Mikunas Set would show up but it never did. In fact we didn't get any of the Mikunas Set that wasn't part of the package. Just that 1 color. I was praying for this one. this one

Instead, we got Lumia, Ethan and Mirei hair like 4 times each. Considering the fact that we are missing so many color variants for a lot clothing items in this game, I think it would be better if players were given the opportunity to get some of those, instead of 4 chances for the same things. And I know we do get different color variants for some recommended items but why not all if the chance to give them is there? My 2nd suggestion in this thread kind of relates to these changes I would like to see in the Fresh Finds shop.

I'd rather the Colour Change Pass worked on outfits as well as outerwear. That would be a lot better as I could pick the colour I want instead of hoping they coincidentally release it in the colour I so desire...

Color change works on some outfits but not all, and it works on all outwear as far as I've seen but not basewear. Just release one basewear and make it color changeable like the outwear. Then again if they did that they'd have to make color change passes available via AC or SG. They are not currently to my knowledge. I've only gotten a color change pass from log in rewards and mission pass. It would also stop the market from being overfull of the "less desirable" colored items.

I had no interest in these hairstyles so it was pretty boring seeing them again and again. The color change pass is a good idea but at the very least give us all the colors. I was pretty disappointed I didn’t get the Sakura color variation of the Gothic Maid Dress last time.

Gotta admit I'm quite surprised to have seen Ethan Hair, Mirei Hair and Cranial Nanotranser so much. Rather than more alternative colours, I think we also missed out on the Tylor Replica M/F sets and their associated accessories returning. From that set it was pretty much just the Beast Face pair.

On colour variants, I'm really starting to think that instead of giving one variant at a time and leaving several outfit variants just never appearing in Global, perhaps it'd make more sense for the outfit to appear and give a submenu that allows the player to select any of the variants. It'd give players more variety and eliminate these gaps being left behind.

@Miraglyth said in Instead of repeating the same hairstyles in Fresh Finds multiple times...:

On colour variants, I'm really starting to think that instead of giving one variant at a time and leaving several outfit variants just never appearing in Global, perhaps it'd make more sense for the outfit to appear and give a submenu that allows the player to select any of the variants. It'd give players more variety and eliminate these gaps being left behind.

Yes I really like that idea. Just giving us a sub-menu to select what color we want.

I literally just tweeted about not seeing any color variations of the Guardians Formal and Mikuna's set. It's sad honestly, I was super excited and was willing to spend money to get every color I wanted.

@Miraglyth said in Instead of repeating the same hairstyles in Fresh Finds multiple times...:

Gotta admit I'm quite surprised to have seen Ethan Hair, Mirei Hair and Cranial Nanotranser so much. Rather than more alternative colours, I think we also missed out on the Tylor Replica M/F sets and their associated accessories returning. From that set it was pretty much just the Beast Face pair.

THIS!!! this would help a LOT and satisfy a LOT of people... (though they would have to remove the limit 1 purchase if you want multiple colors) i waited and waited for a different color option for the Mikunas set but never got it... instead we get repeats of hair and hiking boots 😢