2 problems that need to be resolved on xbox

First problem is in the quest information windows while at the quest counter it does not show main drops for each mission/difficulty in the items available section like it did for jp version instead its just blank. It is located under the enemy information for each quest. This helps players hunt for items. Second problem the 4k large screen size format for the game has the area display letter/number coordinates for the maps off the screen. Everything else on the screen in that format is great but the text below the map where it labels which area or section your in isnt visible it goes off the screen. I tried going to 4k middle format but then the rest of ui was too small for my liking. Please fix in an update so people can fully enjoy the game. Keep up the awesome work. Thank you so much

In the JP version, the items listed were actually possible gear drops, not items used for Client Orders/etc. As I recall, hovering over the items with a mouse also didn't show their stats.

@coldreactive i know they were possible gear drops, they would be different for each difficulty of each quest normal, hard, very hard, super hard, etc. I never mentioned anything about client orders i meant gear to hunt for your person. They didnt show the stats in the jp one because the stats could vary. Im saying the possible gear drops listed for each mission and difficulty is just completely blank.

@DMAN199713 im saying they need to at least have the name of the gear on the possible gear drops listed for each mission/difficulty so fellow arks can find it easier to farm for their gear.

@DMAN199713 You mean this right?

alt text

I am not sure if the OBT is alive for over 24 hours yet, but could you check the quests records after 24 hours have passed and see if it still blank? The thing is this drop report system works on a Live Feedback mechanic, the game gathers info from the players who participated in that quest during a 7 days period. In PSO2JP new content always showed blank as well for the first 24 hours. Only after 24 hours has passed, this window starts to show results. Not only that but when a certain quest hasn't been attended by anyone in the whole game on any Ship for 7 days straight, the window goes back to showing blank again. So meaning if it did show results in the CBT it will have been wiped out again by the time OBT went live yesterday. Cause more than 7 days of inactivity went by on the server between CBT and OBT.

And we could also consider the data being wiped out manually by Sega, if that's the case we should assume "PSO2NA" being new content. Give it 24 hours then check back again. If it still does show blank then indeed we got an issue.

@ErinXh said in 2 problems that need to be resolved on xbox:

@DMAN199713 You mean this right?

alt text

I am not sure if the OBT is alive for over 24 hours yet, but could you check the quests records after 24 hours have passed and see if it still blank? The thing is this drop report system works on a Live Feedback mechanic, the game gathers info from the players who participated in that quest during a 7 days period. In PSO2JP new content always showed blank as well for the first 24 hours. Only after 24 hours has passed, this window starts to show results. Not only that but when a certain quest hasn't been attended by anyone in the whole game on any Ship for 7 days straight, the window goes back to showing blank again. So meaning if it did show results in the CBT it will have been wiped out again by the time OBT went live yesterday. Cause more than 7 days of inactivity went by on the server between CBT and OBT.

And we could also consider the data being wiped out manually by Sega, if that's the case we should assume "PSO2NA" being new content. Give it 24 hours then check back again. If it still does show blank then indeed we got an issue.

^This

@GM-Deynger still blank, but ill check it in a few days til it collects more feedback data. But we still have the problem of the area location below the minimap going off the screen during quests. what if it plays one of the scavenger mini missions and we cant tell where we are letter number grid wise on the maps.

I believe in the support section it references this in the known issues. We're working on those. ><

Screenshot_20200323-190859.png

I mean this Window

@DMAN199713 Just theorizing though, but something tells me this might be a case of a file check. Perhaps your game (client) is corrupted, incomplete or missing files. I don't wanna do this to you cause it's quite a drag to redownload the whole game and maybe it still won't fix it. But if you are in the mood for it and got time, would you mind deleting the game and redownload it again and see if it does fix it? (Please forgive me for this drastic suggestion.)

I do think that data is server-side though. @ErinXh

PSO2 handles a lot of data that is meant to be client-side, server-side (e.g Item Names, Description, etc)

@Leonkh99 said in 2 problems that need to be resolved on xbox:

I do think that data is server-side though. @ErinXh

PSO2 handles a lot of data that is meant to be client-side, server-side (e.g Item Names, Description, etc)

I totally agree with you. I just find it so strange that no one other than DMAN199713 has mentioned this issue. Unless I missed out on a thread by someone else also covering/mentioning this. I guess no other wants to, knows how to report it or doesn't know this being an issue at all.

I am at a point where I am so eager to see it for myself, really wish I could but I sadly don't own a Xbox One. I really want a second person to come forth and confirm this issue lol. (Edit: Note to myself, forgetting that a server sided bug won't be encountered by everyone.)

Offtopic: Forgive me for prying, but after seeing your forum name it piqued my curiosity. Does Leonkh99 refer to 'Leon' as in Squall Leonhart and 'kh' standing for Kingdom Hearts? Or am I far off? (And '99' standing for born in 1999? Don't answer that one it might be a little bit too private.) I am just curious to see if you are a Kingdom Hearts fan.

[I do wonder if the window (The Quest Item Record) I mentioned earlier in this thread shows blank as well for DMAN199713, cause he hasn't specifically confirmed it. Only figured out today that he meant a different window (The Quest Preview) even though they are/should be related.]

@ErinXh Oh man finally someone figured it out! xD

Yes I came up with the username at a time when I started trying to get into Kingdom Hearts. I haven't been able to play much of it but I have played Final Fantasy VIII so, thats my own recognition of "Leon" per say. xD

@Leonkh99 Oh I am starting to like you! You Sir, has gained a new Follower! (Forgive me if it's Ma'am.)

@ErinXh I have not checked the quest item record but i assume your talking about this navigation thru the quest counter windows quest selection > rank selection > view quest log > item log? If thats how u got to the quest item record u mentioned before then i have checked that and cannot click it because it is greyed out like its empty and i checked now too and can confirm this. Most of the quests on mine say there is no quest log but the odd thing is that and the only quest log i am able to view is the forest exploration but only on normal rank and even then it only shows 1 enemy in the enemy log thats fang banshee, nothing in item log or augment log.20200324_035148.jpg 15850363643326988782621199766478.jpg