Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?

We're comming up to Season 10 of the Mission pass so far, but the swap shop has not been updated since the mission pass was released in North America. By now everyone who's done the mission pass should have all of the primary items available from the swap shop.

Is there going to be an update to the shop soon?(TM)

I ask myself the same question

No idea. I already got the only outfit and hair I wanted outta there. The only thing else I ever use it for is to trade in unwanted mission pass items for more badges.

When the Mission Pass was introduced to the Japanese version it included a great deal of very highly relevant and rewarding exchanges and rewards that would not make sense to the global version at the time.

Since we are getting to Episode 6-level content I would not be surprised if our Mission Pass was updated to use what the Japanese version has (though I wonder how global players will treat the Tier Missions as those are slightly more difficult on the Japanese side) though while maintaining the Star Gems "refund" you get as rewards. In the Japanese version you typically have so much Star Gems that the Mission Pass is an actual excuse to spend it on something (they have no Fresh Finds Shop unless you want to count the Treasure Shop as close-enough) and when you do you just get an assortment of Tokyo [Rainbow] Bonus Keys, highly-sought after augments,and resources on top of reruns of older cosmetics.

I don't expect ours to suddenly become that forgiving just yet but the Japanese version definitely has a better deal due to the nature of the game and the grind at that point.

@VanillaLucia said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

Tokyo [Rainbow] Bonus Keys

want one for a chance at an all-class harmonizer.

@coldreactive said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

What would the advantage of an all class haromonizer be? If you're going to use a pet to do damage then it'd be better to just be a summoner or. Unless your plan is to switch it out randomly and nuke something with marron/melon then switch back to your classes main weapon.. Even then that seems gimmiky to me and would be missing a lot of the summoner abilities that make the pet so strong in the first place.

It sounds fun, now I want one too!

@Vexation said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

What would the advantage of an all class haromonizer be? If you're going to use a pet to do damage then it'd be better to just be a summoner or. Unless your plan is to switch it out randomly and nuke something with marron/melon then switch back to your classes main weapon.. Even then that seems gimmiky to me and would be missing a lot of the summoner abilities that make the pet so strong in the first place.

Leveling other classes without changing your fighting style.

@Vexation said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

Techer / Summoner is a viable Hybrid Support build. Especially for Partner Card / Friend AI stuff. Rappy Pet (Which will be in a collection in Episode 6) will also make that a smidge more viable due to its AoE heal ability that can be used at range. It's basically a more PUG friendly version of Te/Ra. Since Summoner Pets have their own leveling/stat system separate from the user.

But yeah, an all-class harmonizer is basically good for leveling alt classes without needing to worry about most damage. You can even level stuff like Hunter/etc. better if you use Pet switch strike.

@Krinos said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

By now everyone who's done the mission pass should have all of the primary items available from the swap shop.

Whoa hold on. Some of us have kept hold of the badges in case there are other campaigns that require making an exchange in that shop. I've got a ton of mission badges and a ton of trades I will make but have held off making just yet.

To make a broader point: Perfectly happy for the swap shop to be updated, but it'd be seriously uncool to remove any trades from it without giving players notice first, so please don't do that.

@Miraglyth said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

@Krinos said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

By now everyone who's done the mission pass should have all of the primary items available from the swap shop.

Whoa hold on. Some of us have kept hold of the badges in case there are other campaigns that require making an exchange in that shop. I've got a ton of mission badges and a ton of trades I will make but have held off making just yet.

To make a broader point: Perfectly happy for the swap shop to be updated, but it'd be seriously uncool to remove any trades from it without giving players notice first, so please don't do that.

Yeah, they should only add items and not remove them. Some people haven't been playing as long and there are also people that start in the future.

There's no reason they shouldn't be able to do a Mission Pass Swap Shop 2 like they've done for RWB and such. Keep the original, add some new stuff, maybe have a few items in the second shop rotating certain cosmetics from older mission passes...

@Omnomidon said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

There's no reason they shouldn't be able to do a Mission Pass Swap Shop 2 like they've done for RWB and such. Keep the original, add some new stuff, maybe have a few items in the second shop rotating certain cosmetics from older mission passes...

Now here is a good idea.

@Weirdo said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

@Omnomidon said in Mission Badge Swap Shop Update?:

Now here is a good idea.

Got my vote. There were accessories that I wanted account unlocks but had to choose between on Mission Pass overrun.

@Kodiakmax-101 Same... I've had to make some hard decisions lol