Mission Pass 10

I get why its only 2 weeks, but it's still 35 tiers. How are they gonna make up for the half time to get everything? It's impossible to get them all within two weeks.

Just assume you will be able to earn more stars than usual

Aw crum, I actually want everything for this pass!

Double the stars.

@Milk said in Mission Pass 10:

Aw crum, I actually want everything for this pass!

Me too. I got enough SG for it too if it comes to that.

cant wait to get my trailblazer salvaxion rod need those void erebite fragments in the mission pass hoping there 150 there XD not only that excited that this might hint episode 6's date is the 9th so many things so little time >.<

If gold doesn't have any void stones. And the tiers only give 1 stone each. You'll only get 6 stones. You need 15 to even get profound base weapon. I am aware of the Urgent Quest, yes.

Sega wants your SG money.

All those extra SGs mean for me is more FF emotes, looks like I better hustle.

@coldreactive oh i know that, i was lucky and got the profound weapon and am all set for my trailblazer just need the 150 void fragments been prepping for a month same for when phantom comes too

@RH3XY said in Mission Pass 10:

@coldreactive oh i know that, i was lucky and got the profound weapon and am all set for my trailblazer just need the 150 void fragments been prepping for a month same for when phantom comes too

I haven't, and will be getting it via void stones. Since I'm not about to try and spawn Dark Falz Persona Lv.76+ via AQs, ever.

@coldreactive yeah i was lucky and got one on the market when it first started dropping >.<

agreed it like finding a needle in a haystack >.<

my stats are sorted for my rod too 2827 tech power since i had a friend augment it for me

I'm assuming they will give us extra tier missions so we get it faster. Then again tier missions aren't usually all that hard. I've been maxed out on mine for a bit now. Didn't bother with the ones from this week other than the ones I did just going about my day cause I already got everything. Shouldn't be too hard.

@RH3XY said in Mission Pass 10:

@coldreactive yeah i was lucky and got one on the market when it first started dropping >.<

agreed it like finding a needle in a haystack >.<

my stats are sorted for my rod too 2827 tech power since i had a friend augment it for me

It hasn't dropped on Ship 3 at all since only one weapon type is available for purchase on our ship:

alt text

alt text

I hope they give us other ways to earn star points for this pass and not force us into paying SG for tiers. We only have to wait for it now. Personally I'd be happier if they go the "double star points" route instead of "double tier missions".