Can Hunters use resta?

Hi, in pso 1 hunters could use resta. Is that not the case in pso2? I have used the tech disc, but when I add resta to my skill bar I cannot use it. Any insight would be appreciated.

Classes that aren't designed to use Techs, like Etoile, cannot use Resta.

Hunters are unable to naturally use Techs, like Resta. To include with that, Fighers / Rangers / Gunners / Bravers / Etoiles are naturally unable to use techs as well.

If you wish to use techs, you'll have to use a subclass that is able to naturally use techs. These include Force / Techter / Bouncer / Summoner / Phantom.

If you're still starting out I would highly suggest the Summoner subclass to use techs with classes that cannot use them.

S U B C L A S S B O I S

Thank you for the responses. How exactly do you pick a subclass? I assume it's different than just changing jobs?

@Dkzero22 said in Can Hunters use resta?:

Thank you for the responses. How exactly do you pick a subclass? I assume it's different than just changing jobs?

At some point, you will get a client order that unlocks subclasses, I think.

@Ragnawind said in Can Hunters use resta?:

@Dkzero22 said in Can Hunters use resta?:

At some point, you will get a client order that unlocks subclasses, I think.

Yeah that's it, thanks!

Damnit that really sucks. I was wondering the same thing as a Ranger. Poop. ;/

o/ =^.^=

There are specific weapons that come with PA's or Techs attached to them, and those can be used even if you are not able to normally use it. There's an all-class Talis that looks like a pink flower that enables use of Resta. I can't speak to its effectiveness, however.

Oh wow.. ..thats good to know. Certainly better than nothing for the real hard sloughs. When the trimate is out and you're, or effectively for the time being, all alone with a hungry mag and no food. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=