People are running Normal Falz Mother...

Is there another Meseta exploit? Can someone check and see if we need to phone it in?

@Hatsodoom Heard people talking about farming Mother Factor for the affix boost week so hopefully it's just that.

@Hatsodoom It's specifically for her units. She drops low rarity ones with Mother Factor, and difficulty/drop rate don't affect low rarity unit drop rate or number of augments for that. It's a fast way of cranking them out for affix week, especially since she was out of rotation for awhile and the market dried up.

Doesn't really work with Deus or Yamato though, since they both drop their Factors on higher rarity units (and thus need to be ran on higher difficulty+RDR, which takes more time).

@Hatsodoom said in People are running Normal Falz Mother...:

Is there another Meseta exploit? Can someone check and see if we need to phone it in?

Sees people running something unusal... ITS AA BUG kek

Great! just what need , Yet- another NERF is coming.

There's not much advantage to normal on this one here because you have to deal with the ridroid. The unit count seems to remain the same between the 2 difficulties in my experience.

A few friends and I did this on JP with the updated version of mother (its an ep5 urgent but revisited in EP6). THAT one has a reason to run it in Normal because the loot is combined into 1 pile at the end, causing Mother's low rarity units to get overwritten in high difficulties.

This one has no reason to be nerfed.

@Theuberclips said in People are running Normal Falz Mother...:

There's not much advantage to normal on this one here because you have to deal with the ridroid. The unit count seems to remain the same between the 2 difficulties in my experience.

A few friends and I did this on JP with the updated version of mother (its an ep5 urgent but revisited in EP6). THAT one has a reason to run it in Normal because the loot is combined into 1 pile at the end, causing Mother's low rarity units to get overwritten in high difficulties.

Yah, well- SEGA seems to be nerfing everything. :

PSO2NERFED ONLINE
Dark Falz Elder : [STATUS- NEFRED]
Drop Rates for Meseta : [STATUS -NERFED]
Event drop rate Items: [STATUS -HEAVILY NERFED]
CHROTOS CLIENT ORDERS - [HEAVILY NERFED]
YERKES CLIENT ORDERS -[HEAVILY NERFED]

It seems that Someone will anguishly cry out that its needs to be nerfed bacuse It may seem like a conflict of interest, Yet it the same F2p PLayer struggle!

At some point in time , I may need to update this list with OTHER things that were Nerfed, Just because someone say's so.

@DDDDLife said in People are running Normal Falz Mother...:

PSO2NERFED ONLINE

It seems that Someone will anguishly cry out that its needs to be nerfed bacuse It may seem like a conflict of interest, Yet it the same F2p PLayer struggle!

At some point in time , I may need to update this list with OTHER things that were Nerfed, Just because someone say's so.

Ok, we get it you’re upset about elder being nerfed, but you seriously need to take it down a notch. Firstly elder on normal was dropping as much mesta as it did in XH, and in the few days that it really became popular and people were widespread running it recycle badges had doubled in price. If that doesn’t tell you it was unbalanced and needed fixing I don’t know what will.

I play this regularly and haven’t noticed any difference in drop rates in either event items or mesta, if you have actual proof backing this up then by all means show us. Has for client orders being nerfed this is global, now I missed the first few weeks but I’m pretty sure the client orders have more or less been the same since day 1, something can’t be nerfed if it was never in the servers in the first place. In fact yerkes actually got buffed with ep4 with another order.

The games gives you roughly 14mil a week if you do the daily’s and weeklies on 3 chars, which you knock out in roughly half an hour, plus a little extra to do the weeklies when they reset. I’ve never had premium, never brought AC, and have never struggled to make mesta. Theirs is so many ways to make mesta, so many in fact, that even after months I’m constantly learning new ways. Their is nothing wrong with the mesta earning in this game.

@DDDDLife if you just want to focus on the negatives then so be it. But there has been many changes to the game on the global version making it much easier and cost less meseta to get by - there's going to need some adjustments to not cause quick inflation (It's going to happen anyways later in EP6 though when 13-14 star weapons drop like crazy).

Addition of EXP Weapon mini is a huge meseta saver for enhancing weapons, JP still don't have this.

Chrotos weekly CO's were clearly stated that they were getting replaced by the Weekly ARKS missions and global had it to start off. Honestly the Weekly ARKS missions gave more rewards with less effort. JP did not get Daily/Weekly ARKS mission until EP6. That's a huge income drop and the lack of daily source of lambda grinders was painful to upgrade multiple 13+ rarity weapons as you are forced to feed 12 rarity weapon to use as fodders - and no weapon EXP mini to do so.

The fact that triggers are even being offer with weapon badges is a huge meseta saver as you now have a source of many Urgent exclusive affixes. JP can only buy 2 triggers with badges - and they are both solo quests. Profound Darkness and the Mother+Deus fight which both are only available on XH and UH difficulty. Any other triggers requires SG to buy - which translates to real life money.

I don't know anything about Yerkes nerf unless this is recent. If you think life is hard for f2p players now, you should see what it is like when things cost 5 times more on player shops. It is not the casual f2p players that will benefit from easy money printing quests. But the premium players that knows the game and can spam it indefinitely and faster with extra tri-boosts that will come out on top even more.

@HarmlessSyan said in People are running Normal Falz Mother...:

I don't know anything about Yerkes nerf unless this is recent. If you think life is hard for f2p players now, you should see what it is like when things cost 5 times more on player shops. It is not the casual f2p players that will benefit from easy money printing quests. But the premium players that knows the game and can spam it indefinitely and faster with extra tri-boosts that will come out on top even more.

Yerkes is the same as he is in Japan with client orders that can give up to 600,000 Meseta in total that has a week-long cooldown starting from the point you turned in the client order. If there was a nerf it was that instead of turning in five Navershrooms you only have to turn in one instead.

Essentially from what I can tell this is a player who is salty that they can't automate or essentially script bots to run a trivial quest to get meseta from and like on other places is taking the approach of "Global nerfed everything because it's different from the original." Like the point you made, this Trigger Quest was never available on the Japanese side and when the Emergency Quest does show up it was only able to be run once. It's a no-brainer to see why Sega never thought to address this in the past because it was never exploitable in the first place until it was made as a Trigger Quest on the global side.

And if those players have such a big problem with the "nerfed" changes or how things are on the global side they can always flock to the Japanese version of the game and cry over there when the game decides to inform them that they already missed most of the original experiences in the first place.

I told that person before that the Klotho Client Orders weren't very fun to run because they were a chore that often resulted in detours (being abducted into the Darker Den/Falspawn Nest) and that there was a weekly timer on when you turned in the client orders so there was definitely a point where you had to time your runs correctly so that you can run them with your characters without having to wait too long between them if you liked to do it all at once.

I would not be surprised if they decided to bring up the Level 75 level cap trials or the Successor Class trials either to call it a "nerf" on the global side for something that we can now zip right through.

@DDDDLife said in People are running Normal Falz Mother...:

PSO2NERFED ONLINE

imagine complaining about clotho COs, when weeklies are 10x easier lol

I don’t think this requires a nerf, Mother is a pain no matter what difficulty.

Is that the old format of Chroto's client orders on JP that gave like 2.01 million meseta? I thought those were moved across to weekly missions that give 1m, 605k and 405k every week... which totals 2.01 million still. If so, that's not a nerf but just a reworking of which tasks give the same rewards. Edit: Ah I missed the posts that already explained this. Ignore me here! But it's good to see I heard and remembered right.

As for a trigger UQ dropping units, even if that is being done for profit, market forces will come into effect soon enough. If everyone gets a bunch of Mother Factor units or whatever, their price will plummet. That's a self-correcting system. The only reason they're looking into Elder is because dropped meseta directly in an amount that they probably want to review in case it's excessive.

its not a meseta exploit why is this still going

people are farming augments

It's for augments like Affixes for Mother Factor and Escarde Soul; it still takes like 5 minutes to do mother on normal (which I think is okay) because of waiting, ridroid, waiting, and then the fight + cutscenes XD. The affix is used for Aether Factor, which is the key affix from EP4 for Guardian soul 🙂 Also, the drop-rate for units isn't that great to begin with (even with good luck charm and Zig's charm q_q).