The 15 star give away

They giving you a free gunblade atlas ex and all the material you need to change or into another atlas ex weapon through zig weapon change category most of y’all don’t know this. So I just wanted to let you know so you can do it. Be sure to tell everyone to honor me telling you. Even if you already knew.

................No

no they are giving a Atlas alz EX that is already the upgraded version and extra material to use in any other weapon

Op is Kinda Sus.... just saying.

@Jamesmor can I get a translation here for his message ? People cut corners when they speaking thinking everyone will understand them when they know what they trying to say. But we don’t know what you are trying to say

Thank you.

@n_n you are welcome

No offense but why post a topic on a front news article that most of us folk would already know about? You just need to click a page to get the memo. It’s not that hard to understand.

This post is deleted!

@DLSolomon Honestly, I can't tell if you are a troll (in which case bravo on the performance), someone with a overinflated ego, or someone with a huge lack of understanding of how information and being helpful works.

Either way the wording of your posts isn't one to suggest goodwill. Telling people to "honor you" for basic information even if they already knew it, with said information being front paged and all over the place? And then telling someone to "burn in hell" when this is brought up?

Rather mixed message as a whole.

@SuccubusAlice said in The 15 star give away:

@DLSolomon Honestly, I can't tell if you are a troll (in which case bravo on the performance), someone with a overinflated ego, or someone with a huge lack of understanding of how information and being helpful works.

Either way the wording of your posts isn't one to suggest goodwill. Telling people to "honor you" for basic information even if they already knew it, with said information being front paged and all over the place? And then telling someone to "burn in hell" when this is brought up?

Rather mixed message as a whole.

As messy as a tossed up bag of mashed potatoes I reckon. Just report the troublemakers and move on. Not worth getting into.

@SuccubusAlice I know the way he worded it sounded strange, but I think (and hope) he was simply trying to tell people not to cause chaos on this thread and to spread the word about this info (like I think by honor he means "be respectful", not to have everyone they tell this to, to praise him like he's a god or something).

But yeah he did get confused about the Atlas weapon being the EX upgraded version as other people in this thread said.

@Riesz Yeah, I also hope slightly it is in good will, but the wording isn't helping make any goodwill clear.

@SuccubusAlice said in The 15 star give away:

@Riesz Yeah, I also hope slightly it is in good will, but the wording isn't helping make any goodwill clear.

As far as I know English ain’t the prime language. Unfortunately this leads to misunderstandings and confusion.