Don't ruin Lucotte pls

All right SEGANA, I know you people made the aux call us handler like if we're their legal caretakers and they can't take care of themselves due to illnesses, but please don't remove the maid bot calling us master mkay?

All right SEGANA,

SEGA is handling PSO2NA/Global, not SEGA of America.

but please don't remove the maid bot calling us master mkay?

I agree.

@coldreactive Oh, that's actually good news. Hopefully they see these forums and read our feedback.

@Aishtha In game suggestions would be a better place for this. But I agree.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Don't ruin Lucotte pls:

@Aishtha In game suggestions would be a better place for this. But I agree.

I agree on both points. #StopHandler

Hello everyone, I will forward this suggestion to our team and move this thread to the right section. Have a great day! 🙂

GMs: "Thank you for letting us know of a potential issue. Lucotte can't use the word master because that's offensive. She will now say Handler instead. Thank you for letting us know pso2 community! Keep letting us know about any potential issues!"

Segac's stance is pretty clear. I don't think any censorship has been reverted, but has been applied by default, added randomly for "reasons", or added when the community said something. I really hope Lucotte's actual voice lines has master in them, cause then it would be unlikely changed. Lucotte's voice lines were probably dubbed a long long time ago so here's hoping.

Great, now SEGA has been notified - change incoming.

It would depend on her accent, but she could also say something like, "Is there something you need, love?" There are some NPCs in FFXIV that do this.

@RikaPSO Wait, where are you getting that quote from? Also master isn't offensive, and only a brain dead idiot would believe that it is. Master of an estate, master at arms, etc. Master has many differnt uses. Please tell me this isn't an actual quote, and that you are just venting.

@Anarchy-Marine Tell that to Sega, see handler.

(and yes the quote was just venting)