Playstation compatible when? Soon?

Soo when is Playstation getting pso2 NA too? Since episode 6 is coming does that mean playstation getting compatible now too? We got the Steam version soo its Playstation next right? Well it was on Playstation too but only JP though.....

Been no official confirmation on when or if it will come to the PlayStation. It’s likely Microsoft have an exclusivity deal with Sega, which could be for a set period of time, or indefinitely. All you can do is wait and see

I don’t know about this game. But NGS will be on PlayStation 4

@Xiongzzle26 I don’t know about this game. But NGS will be on PlayStation 4

@DLSolomon said in Playstation compatible when? Soon?:

@Xiongzzle26 I don’t know about this game. But NGS will be on PlayStation 4

New Genesis is the same client as Phantasy Star Online 2. I have heavy doubts that Sega would go through the effort of splitting the games when they already announced that moving between the games is as simple as a block change.

@VanillaLucia I play on Xbox. I hate the Xbox. When NGS comes out on PlayStation 4 on release. I’m sure you will be able to play pso2 on ps4 as well

@DLSolomon I don't think it's been confirmed that it'll release on PS4/PS5 on the NA/Global. I don't doubt that NGS will also release on Playstation in Japan, but we don't know the details of a PS4/5 or Switch release of PSO2, let alone NGS for NA/Global. As Ten Square said, we don't know what kind of exclusivity deal that Sega and Microsoft have made, so we can't assume that it'll even come to PS4/5 or Switch on a global scale outside of Japan.

@Irisundone why would you say something if you don’t know. Obviously I know it’s been confirm. And now you gave other people doubt and don’t look smart now. Trying to discredit me. What you should of ask was how do I know.

@Irisundone why would you say something if you don’t know. Obviously I know it’s been confirm. And now you gave other people doubt and don’t look smart now. Trying to discredit me. What you should of ask was how do I know.

Let me guess....the voices in your head told you about the PS4 release?

@DLSolomon I'm sorry, what? There hasn't been any official confirmation. We don't know if or when any other port that isn't the Xbox consoles are even going to come out. I'd like to be optimistic, personally, since I want to see people who play PSO2 and (when it comes out) NGS play on their Switch and PS4/5, but we still don't know anything outside of it being playable on PC (through WinStore and Steam) and Xbox consoles outside of Japan.

We all know as much as each other here. No one from Sega has stated that it'll be released on any other consoles as of now. We can theorize, sure, but don't say that you know, for a fact, that there will be a Playstation port when there's nothing officially stating that.

hmmm i thought it would be able to play on the PS already since it was on the PS console first but still they didnt say anything soo ooh well then.....hmm also wasnt there the youtube video that leaked when NGS is coming already n which platforms its on too

I don’t know about this game. But NGS will be on PlayStation 4

The JP Version, not the NA

@Xiongzzle26 said in Playstation compatible when? Soon?:

hmmm i thought it would be able to play on the PS already since it was on the PS console first but still they didnt say anything soo ooh well then.....hmm also wasnt there the youtube video that leaked when NGS is coming already n which platforms its on too

Their was a leaked call of Sega discussing when they would like to release it which was spring, and has this was in Japanese that’s likely spring in Japan which is about a year from now, but that’s not an official announcement.

Now I don’t read Japanese so I’m going off the source I got this from, but this image does show some offical info for NGS mainly which platforms it is coming up. The bottom one being Global and showing Xbox, windows and steam. The one above it being from jp servers and showing pc, ps4 and switch.

0EFE9099-BD33-4D7B-9941-0EC2C4C778D7.jpeg