YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!

@Milk said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

@Zarozion said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

@Milk said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

It feels like I’m in a Billy Mays commercial

Oho! That’s a compliment!

ZAROZION HERE WITH ANOTHER EXCITING PRODUCT!! ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR OLD EPISODE!? CONTENT BURNOUT GETTING YOU DOWN!? TRY EPISODE 6!! IT’S LIKE FIVE BUT BETTER!!

CALL NOW AND WE’LL THROW IN ETOILE ABSOLUTELY FREE(just pay separate shipping & handling)

I haven’t had my coffee today. 😛

Are you on Ship-02?! You seem like the perfect fit for my alliance! ;D

It's as if you were born to be in it! ;D

@Zarozion

Haha no, I’m ship 4 and sometimes 3. I’ve got an alliance, thank you though!

@Zarozion

Haha no, I’m ship 4 and sometimes 3. I’ve got an alliance, thank you though!

Such tragedy! You could be with Zaro on Ship-02! ;<

...friends?

It means Milk is sad that Furious doesn't have friends! ... That's a sentence I never thought I'd have to type.

GONNA START PLAYING RIGHT THIS SECOND!!! LET ME BREAK OUT MY NOT LVL90 CHARACTER FOR AN EVENT I PROBABLY CANT EVEN DO!

You don't have to be level 90 to participate in the campaigns.

@Valinda said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

FOR AN EVENT I PROBABLY CANT EVEN DO!

Take heart, the catch-up rewards (15* weapon, 12* units, RWB4 badges) state there's no difficulty or clear rank requirement!

@Valinda said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

GONNA START PLAYING RIGHT THIS SECOND!!! LET ME BREAK OUT MY NOT LVL90 CHARACTER FOR AN EVENT I PROBABLY CANT EVEN DO!

You can do it! Look at the event details! ;D