YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!

alt text

**YOUR REAL FRIENDS WOULD TELL YOU ABOUT THIS EVENT AND GRAB ALL THEIR OTHER REAL FRIENDS TO GET ON THIS EVENT TO ENSURE THEY GET IT DONE!!!! IF YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON YOU WOULD FIND EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW WHO HAS INTEREST IN PSO2 AND GET THEM ON RIGHT NOW!!!! **

HUGE AND FATAL MISTAKE TO MISS THIS!!!!

Also, I am recruiting for my alliance on SHIP-02 and we're always hanging around on Block-01. o -o

It's time to find out who your real friends are!

alt text

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Zaro is your real family now! >;D

LETS GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIISS

I already told then over discord now if they want to play or come back and play PSO2 is up to then but I not gonna miss the change of getting those units

@Jamesmor said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

I already told then over discord now if they want to play or come back and play PSO2 is up to then but I not gonna miss the change of getting those units

Lets not forget that they're weapons that they can get for the new classes coming out. Etoile and Phantom. = w=

@Zarozian the weapon they will be giving is a gunblade so it won't be much useful for the others Scion classes only for Luster when it comes

@Jamesmor said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

@Zarozian the weapon they will be giving is a gunblade so it won't be much useful for the others Scion classes only for Luster when it comes

Wrong. Cause it can be converted into any other weapon type. = w=

It feels like I’m in a Billy Mays commercial

@Milk said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

Oho! That’s a compliment!

@Zarozion said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

@Milk said in YOU WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! FIND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!:

Oho! That’s a compliment!

ZAROZION HERE WITH ANOTHER EXCITING PRODUCT!! ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR OLD EPISODE!? CONTENT BURNOUT GETTING YOU DOWN!? TRY EPISODE 6!! IT’S LIKE FIVE BUT BETTER!!

CALL NOW AND WE’LL THROW IN ETOILE ABSOLUTELY FREE(just pay separate shipping & handling)

I haven’t had my coffee today. 😛

@Jamesmor it also come with other materials that you can use to change it into other weapons type

@Nope21 I know it comes with materials but the weapon is in my lowest priorities after all is not that hard to get those materials however is a pain to get those 3 units