Road to / Episode 6

I hope you're as excited as I am for all the exciting content to come in Episode 6.

alt text

alt text

alt text

I’m excited about Etoile and being able to get my Atlas Ex but man I feel gutted I bought that emote this afternoon and now it’s a free reward. My timing sucks.

Still nothing can rain on my parade. *14 cute pet heck yes

Wonder what thry mean by 15 stars from ultra enemies

@Tasty-Human-bits said in Road to / Episode 6:

Wonder what thry mean by 15 stars from ultra enemies

Ultra Hard normal enemies can rarely drop 15-star weapons.

lmao, Liberate weapon/units called Rivalate but the weapon potential still called Liberated Fang...

ok time to raise some of my other classes to max level now and is good to see one of the pets issues solved now I hope it will be possible to get other candies from the shops

Screenshot_2020-11-20-22-37-00-459_com.android.chrome.png

Glad to see Summoner is getting more love, with the ★14 Pets being easily available and candies now purchasable through RWB5 the class won't feel incomplete anymore (I hope.)

@Meikoloid said in Road to / Episode 6:

Glad to see Summoner is getting more love, with the ★14 Pets being easily available and candies now purchasable through RWB5 the class won't feel incomplete anymore (I hope.)

And my support hybrid Te/Su character can finally get her rappy pet. Now all she needs is the all-class harmonizer. Which should hopefully drop from Ultra Hard. If not, we'll have to see if they made Harmonizers in NA/Global class extendible. (Since NT weapons couldn't be crafted. And all we have are NT weapons.)

dudeee so you telling me all tht meesta and grinding for my atlas ex just to find out if i waited i would have gotten one for free :(.( still a free atlas ex though so thts cool)

@pogchampXD I know I am equal parts excited and mad. I worked so hard AND YOU'RE JUST HANDING ME ONE! But ya know.... YAY YOU'RE HANDING ME ONE!

Novel weapons 15 star.PNG

Okay so this image in the post shows the novel series as being 15 star buuuuttttt novel weapon 14 star.PNG

This image shows the novel series being 14 star? Which is it?

Novel is 15 star

Our timing is always off, man my husband spent all his meseta to make his weapon only two days ago. I wish I was psychic, these costly mistakes suck.

@Milk Ah, it was kind of expected as those were the rewards for JP's Road to Episode 6 reward also. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/ There's tabs in the beginning ★15Wep Get, ★12 Unit Get etc if you want to check it all out.

Except JP's was alot more tedious, made you do many more things and gave you parts to build it instead of the actual finished product. But it also teaches you how to use Zig's exchanges, how to grind/enhance items to 35 from parts that didn't have grind cap of 35 to begin with.

I'm not sure if they are sticking with the original plan of just Phantom or Etoile is coming the same time as EP6 launch like in the what's new in EP6 page says (but at least we can put the Superstar joke to rest). JP did have a Road to Etoile campaign also http://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-etoile/

Then there is another one for Luster - don't think bumped made a pretty section for it this time but it was parts for ★15 Trailblazer Gunblade (Lightstream Gunslash), ★15 Rivalate Gunblade (Liberate Gunslash), and full set of ★13 Rivalate (Liberate) Units

@HarmlessSyan said in Road to / Episode 6:

@Milk Ah, it was kind of expected as those were the rewards for JP's Road to Episode 6 reward also. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/ There's tabs in the beginning ★15Wep Get, ★12 Unit Get etc if you want to check it all out.

Except JP's was alot more tedious, made you do many more things and gave you parts to build it instead of the actual finished product. But it also teaches you how to use Zig's exchanges, how to grind/enhance items to 35 from parts that didn't have grind cap of 35 to begin with.

I'm not sure if they are sticking with the original plan of just Phantom or Etoile is coming the same time as EP6 launch like in the what's new in EP6 page says (but at least we can put the Superstar joke to rest). JP did have a Road to Etoile campaign also http://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-etoile/

Then there is another one for Luster - don't think bumped made a pretty section for it this time but it was parts for ★15 Trailblazer Gunblade (Lightstream Gunslash), ★15 Rivalate Gunblade (Liberate Gunslash), and full set of ★13 Rivalate (Liberate) Units

For Luster, we will just prolly get a free Trailblazer and Rivalates instead of the mats for making em. Make the grind pain less so.