What mag do you use for Hero?

I'm really loving the Hero class so far, being able to use really cool sword and Guns simulatenously is really cool stuff.

However, I'm unsure what exactly should I start putting into another Mag for my Hero class, I am still currently using a Dex mag from my Katana Braver class playtime.

It usually doesn't matter what mag you equip to a scion class:

alt text

Phantom's wants DEX though. If your mag has defense levels, this conversion rate won't work, since it needs attack type.

@coldreactive Yeah, I know of this specific part of an Scion class, but I dont think it works on Dexterety Mag.

@coldreactive I guess to increase the Melee attack power stat in a mag I have to feed it with items such as Swords, Katanas, Double Blades and any other melee weapons?

@Charus said in What mag do you use for Hero?:

@coldreactive I guess to increase the Melee attack power stat in a mag I have to feed it with items such as Swords, Katanas, Double Blades and any other melee weapons?

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/538/tips-guide-raising-pure-mags-revised-2-5

for Hero the only thing that doesn't work is dex so you can raise MEL, RNG or TEC, however what you really want is the mag is the trigger action and the auto action, I personally prefer the tech mag because the pp regen bonus they can use however you can manipulate their actions so you can pretty much use any kind of mag