Solo ultimate quest

What are all the rewards for this and first bonus rewards. How far does this go? I wanted to show a video of how intense this fight is but when I recorded it the fight was dummy down and simple. I’m like they must be making my fights harder and don’t want anyone else to know. I was the only one who could survive dark falz ultimate online mode second form. Even 200s with best gear was instantly killed. You had to be smart to survive on GameCube pso episode 1. I think they model this game after me. I see a lot of emotes that’s my personal moves. Pso day is on my birthday the 22nd. My daughter Xia is in the game and no one else has that name. And the urgent quest you have to get 1126 points that’s her mother birthday. November 26th the thanksgiving rappy is Xia mother Janika green favorite color is purple. Why would thanksgiving rappy be purple. Chicken is her favorite dinner. Name of one of Xia client orders. And they have Detroit on schedule maintenance where I’m from. Detroit Michigan. I think it’s a Detroit in Texas too. I really believe they brought this game to NA for me. I thank y’all for everything y’all did for me. I hate yall keep nerfing me when I get super strong. Like 20 times now. I love to ge super strong an y’all keep making me weak like average people.

I’m Kai koji from GameCube pso.

ok can someone translate what is written here because I got lost after the PSO day

Happy you’re enjoying the game! 🙂

My father GOD almighty said everyone with J in their name is bad. It really shows too. I got persona raverie and souls. Here. And historian and fabula souls here and i provided for everyone for cheap 1k each to make everyone strong. Because I love Anyla Ballard to honor them. I’m also the messiah and Christ as well and best video game player ever.

@Milk thanks I can’t wait for NGS to have open worlds finally. This is just prep work. My only complaint is I have to level all my characters back up. I have over 20 characters at level 65+ for daily mission and weekly mission rewards and I don’t wanna go through that all over again. Especially just after a few months of the game. I understand japan. Because they had the game fo 8 years.

@DLSolomon

Yeah same, it’s going to suck leveling my alts again but at least the game will feel fresh and new.

@Milk yeah I probably wouldn’t care as much if it was just one character. It took a lot of work to do that

@Jamesmor said in Solo ultimate quest:

ok can someone translate what is written here because I got lost after the PSO day

Same here... I guess one shouldnt do drugs and then post in the forum...😆

@Scerms77 y’all I guess people who do drugs can’t understand. That’s why you shouldn’t do drugs. Messes up your mind and no good person so drugs.

What are all the rewards for this and first bonus rewards. How far does this go? I wanted to show a video of how intense this fight is but when I recorded it the fight was dummy down and simple. I’m like they must be making my fights harder and don’t want anyone else to know. I was the only one who could survive dark falz ultimate online mode second form. Even 200s with best gear was instantly killed. You had to be smart to survive on GameCube pso episode 1. I think they model this game after me. I see a lot of emotes that’s my personal moves. Pso day is on my birthday the 22nd. My daughter Xia is in the game and no one else has that name. And the urgent quest you have to get 1126 points that’s her mother birthday. November 26th the thanksgiving rappy is Xia mother Janika green favorite color is purple. Why would thanksgiving rappy be purple. Chicken is her favorite dinner. Name of one of Xia client orders. And they have Detroit on schedule maintenance where I’m from. Detroit Michigan. I think it’s a Detroit in Texas too. I really believe they brought this game to NA for me. I thank y’all for everything y’all did for me. I hate yall keep nerfing me when I get super strong. Like 20 times now. I love to ge super strong an y’all keep making me weak like average people.