Has anyone outside NA been able to buy founders pack?

I cant buy from the UK via paypal, so I am assuming I need to buy US credit, but on Reddit there are a few people saying this doesnt work either and I dont want to waste money buying credit that I cant use?

Have you tried charging your account with xbox gift card currency? That's how planned to buy for pc version.

Yep, I used US Gift Cards. A $50 and a $10. Worked from Australia region.

@AnamanaAU Good to see it's still working a friend of mine always uses this method to buy things through xbox and microsoft store.

I managed to add the currency but it wont let me buy it, I have $60 credit but it needs a US address, anyone know of one that would work?

@the-emcee said in Has anyone outside NA been able to buy founders pack?:

I managed to add the currency but it wont let me buy it, I have $60 credit but it needs a US address, anyone know of one that would work?

Use a college address

If you really need to use a USA address, I'd recommend using one of the following:

• University/College Administration Office (As PhantasyStar369 said.) Or the University's / College's Mail Service Address.
  • US Postal Office Addresses and PO Boxes
  • City Government Offices (IE: Capitols, Courthouses, Jails, etc.)

As an example, the University of Wisconsin's Office of Admissions and Recruitment:

702 West Johnson Street, Suite 1101, Madison, Wisconsin 53715-1007

I'm sure you can pick out your favorite college/university and search for something like "University of Arizona Administration Office." Instead of "Arizona" you can type in any US State. I wouldn't recommend everyone use the same address.

ITT Mail Fraud lmao

@Rantious said in Has anyone outside NA been able to buy founders pack?:

ITT Mail Fraud lmao

Digital-only sales usually don't send mail receipts.

@AnamanaAU you help so many with your wonderful videos, so wanted to share something with you! Might already know this though. You can buy digital giftcards from the official microsoft / xbox site! for just about any amount.

@SpookyOh said in Has anyone outside NA been able to buy founders pack?:

@AnamanaAU you help so many with your wonderful videos, so wanted to share something with you! Might already know this though. You can buy digital giftcards from the official microsoft / xbox site! for just about any amount.

Another thread has stated attempting to buy gift cards / etc. doesn't work. The Microsoft Store denies it if you have a non-US address.

aw sorry ><

@the-emcee said in Has anyone outside NA been able to buy founders pack?:

I used a university campus

@SpookyOh said in Has anyone outside NA been able to buy founders pack?:

Appreciate it, but this doesn't work outside of the states.