Some issues about the collab music discs

Is it just me or does Guilty Gear's discs have an overall lower volume compared to other songs? I bought Marionette and Give me a Break and when I played them it was kinda hard to listen to.

Also Lust SIN is actually Lust SIN 2. A friend of mine was disappointed when he found that out (he likes Lust SIN 1 more). They could have clarified which version of the song the music disc is about since there's more than one official version of Jin's theme.

They did state which version it was, but it was almost "fine print" quality. The Blazblue discs say it's the "BBCP" (Chrono Phantasma) version, which doesn't help much if a person never played that one. I'm not really a fan of the remixes from that game either. Wish they gave an option to use the Calamity Trigger (original) versions.

Maybe an even crazier thought; have a preview feature of sorts for those discs. I'm sure that's been suggested a few times by now.

@Đr-Ŧhrax said in Some issues about the collab music discs:

Maybe an even crazier thought; have a preview feature of sorts for those discs. I'm sure that's been suggested a few times by now.

I suggested that myself in the In-game Suggestions a while ago but no one cared apparently (no comments). On the topic of versions: yeah they did specify in the disc's description but not in the announcement, which is a bit counterproductive imo.

a85b4f37-acb6-4809-8754-03084ce10d34-image.png

Yeah, I fell into that as well. If anything it probably screws with those that actually followed the games more than anyone else.

At least they have a proper loop unlike the Persona music discs.