Let us have the ability to hide accessories of our choice

I just want to never see those ballooned bosoms ever again just let me hide those things. I absolutely hate those things.

@Weirdo May I refer you to the topics covering censorship, the negative effects of it, and how a toggle system for users would be ideal? Because you wanting to hide those boobs, is the same as those that think it's cool content got cut from the game.

A toggle system would be nice, but I fear it'd have to turn off all accessories for other players, not just the ballooned bosom. This is pretty much how all MMOs deal with it in fact. You either have to turn on all fashion elements / effects or turn them all off.

@coldreactive Sad to say that's true. However, Sega could be an innovative leader in this new censor heavy world, where everyone can still get the games they want. I've already said a good system wouldn't be implemented until after New Genesis, so there would be waiting time anyways.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Let us have the ability to hide accessories of our choice:

@Weirdo May I refer you to the topics covering censorship, the negative effects of it, and how a toggle system for users would be ideal? Because you wanting to hide those boobs, is the same as those that think it's cool content got cut from the game.

I just want a player specified toggle for accessories, not anything forced on players. I am following the censorship topics and want it gone. I was really just saying the accessory that makes me want to have a player specified toggle to hide specific accessories. Cuts are the last thing I want.

@Weirdo I hear you. I also think I just ran into you in game.