Madnedss, what most Urgent quest difficulty should be like.

I ran the new urgent a few times yesterday and the random pugs groups I was with where pushed to the limit winning or losing by thin margins. Felt like I had to actually try therfore I approve. This is probably the hardest urgent I've done so far eith the others being basically auto wins.

The Photoner Fleet will also be pretty difficult considering 2/3 of it is AIS combat with a lot of dodging.

Yeah I ran it for the first time earlier. The multi directional thing threw me for a loop. This is one I'll have to not only try hard but practice to get better at.

Sounds interesting. I enjoyed iron boat hardmode is ot similar to that in terms of difficulty?

@Tasty-Human-bits said in Madnedss, what most Urgent quest difficulty should be like.:

Sounds interesting. I enjoyed iron boat hardmode is ot similar to that in terms of difficulty?

Let me just say, the Photoner Fleet has "Magatsu in Space" in a sense. (With no hiding spots.) And it has a bunch of high damage AoEs that have no tells except for where the boss is coming from (IE: Crimson Fellwyrm Divebombs.)

There's a whole bunch of stuff before that, but that'll be for you to find out. The Photoner Fleet is the game's only true raid.

@Tasty-Human-bits said in Madnedss, what most Urgent quest difficulty should be like.:

I ran the new urgent a few times yesterday and the random pugs groups I was with where pushed to the limit winning or losing by thin margins. Felt like I had to actually try therfore I approve. This is probably the hardest urgent I've done so far eith the others being basically auto wins.

It is not the UQ being difficult. Just the people completely ignoring it's mechanics > towers die few seconds after the first "accident" > y'all fail

Yup gotta learn the mechanics. Cause I went into it with what I knew of previous busters. If fact I thought this would be easier than the other UQ cause we had dash panels this time. But that was soon proven wrong.

It's the struggle that strengthens the bonds while one shooting everything is what makes us grow apart.

Was pretty damn easy once I didn't run with randoms.

I do find it enjoyable when I get a good group. There’s a lot going on but it’s refreshing.

@Shirokami07 said in Madnedss, what most Urgent quest difficulty should be like.:

Was pretty damn easy once I didn't run with randoms.

You run with me and you will always win! I am so good at bossing people around and telling them what to do that we get an easy win all the time! o 3o

In my first run I got fog on the first wave and couldn't see anything. It was awful since I didn't know the map at all. I mean it ended up as a good run where none of the tower hp got below 90%, but I don't think there is a worse time to get fog.

What I take note of is people not utilizing the tools available. Hardly anybody activating barriers and in particular that one artillery thing to hit groups of enemies.

My very first run I was afraid to even leave our last standing tower when we could go after the castle. It had barely a sliver of health left and I didn’t know what to expect. Are monsters going to come out of the sides during the fight? Are we going to get surprise death lasers? Heck if I knew, I just felt I had to protect it from the what if’s because I didn’t know the UQ yet. That was some stress!

yeah...haven't done madness. Don't plan to. I didn't like despair back when mining was a thing because randoms could never pull their weight. Buster quests on the highest difficulty is stressful enough for me because I feel like I have to protect both sides of the map. Now if i'm running with friends? Sure, I'll go in. But not solo. I already have enough stress in my life. I don't need to have a heart attack while i'm this young.