Why remove the Elder meseta farming trigger?

Removing the trigger makes no sense at this point, unless we buy gold from spammers, (which is apparently what you guys want us to do) because for some of us it was the only way to get the meseta to buy some of the stuff on the market because everything is INSANELY OVERPRICED! I have farmed countless hours for some items and no luck. Having a decent way to make meseta now takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the game because now we know some of those items will never be attainable unless you guys increase the amount of meseta mobs drop, add more to the quest rewards, or regulate market prices somehow. I have almost 1100 hours in this game in just a couple of months, and this is a big turn off to me, PSO2 can't lose more players, it's slim as it is.

It would also be nice if I could get my millions I spent for meseta boosters just to farm this urgent quest as well.

And my Rising Weapon Badges too since you all decided to change it without notice.

@Mastered_Killer said in Why remove the Elder meseta farming trigger?:

And my Rising Weapon Badges too since you all decided to change it without notice.

You can get these way easier elsewhere. Especially with the thanksgiving event.

@coldreactive I have plenty, but that doesn't replace the 100s I have invested in elder triggers.

the price of stuff has nothing to do with Sega blame the players for that they are the ones that choose for how much they will sell their stuff and Sega removed the trigger because is a Exploit, it was not supposed to give that much meseta