Ace of Forces and Force's Valor Emblem

Hello!

I've been playing for a while now, and I'm getting to end game content. I was looking at skill rings shop and saw the Valor Emblem Rings. Since I'm using force, I'd like to get one, so I did the extreme quest: elite training heaven and earth and got several Ace of Forces stickers.

But turned out it's not the material required to craft Force's Valor Ring.. So what is?

You need to do Elite Training: Tainted Border and complete after the final floor with all of the bosses. (On the class you want the material for.)

Ahh, so it's not the Heaven and Earth? Thanks, will try doing it soon!

@Eldaykaa said in Ace of Forces and Force's Valor Emblem:

Ahh, so it's not the Heaven and Earth? Thanks, will try doing it soon!

Confirmed by a JP user: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/i6pc8z/valor_emblem_r_rings/g0x4yg2/

Heaven and Earth grants you sticker cosmetics for your class which can be nice but it does not contribute to the Valor Emblem. The Tainted Border is the quest you are looking for that has a limited number of runs per week but grants you enough resources to build the Valor Emblem ring and to upgrade it. I recall you need at least 52 "Class Material" items to max out the ring.

Also to note once you get one Valor Emblem you can use it on other classes. The class itself only is for cosmetic purposes (in this case the Force Valor Emblem will show the "Force" sigil every now and then while it is equipped.

Technically, you do need the "Ace of" aticker for the Valor Ring, as it is a required material to grind it from +19 to +20.

Thanks guys! Done the quest and made the ring now.

It's a bit unfortunate that the sigil only flashes every once in a while. I'd prefer it to be displayed longer, or maybe permanently displayed? Hehe. But it's very cool, love it.

I love the force class so much, hence I put a ring on it :). Also interested in Ph and Et since they have those flashy animations, especially Et.

@Eldaykaa said in Ace of Forces and Force's Valor Emblem:

Thanks guys! Done the quest and made the ring now.

It's a bit unfortunate that the sigil only flashes every once in a while. I'd prefer it to be displayed longer, or maybe permanently displayed? Hehe. But it's very cool, love it.

I love the force class so much, hence I put a ring on it :). Also interested in Ph and Et since they have those flashy animations, especially Et.

Etoile/Superstar's particle effect for their ring has the most prominent effect due to its strong gradient. Which is why it might be more alluring.

@coldreactive The quest to obtain materials for Et ring is the same, right? Just need to wait until the class come out later?

Yeah, you just have to do the same quest (Tainted Border/etc.) to get the Etoile ring materials. Should be way easier on etoile though.