Pet Eggs Location?

Can someone drop in the comment the pet egg drop location?

If you're wondering: Redran 9+ Star doesn't drop in any non-seasonal content.

Rappy pet eggs only drop from ARKS Rappies and specific quests like Omega Luther (and at an extremely low rate, even 400% Rare Drop Rate can usually NOT drop it.)

Those are usually the pets most people ask about when they want drop rates for pets. You need to have a harmonizer as your main weapon or summoner as main/sub if you want pets to drop.

only Rappy has drop location that is ARKS Rappies, Deus-Esca and Omega Falz Luther, other pets can drop everywhere.

now if is 14 star rarity eggs unfortunately the only one that can be get is Maron and is only in Ultimate Amduskia

@Jamesmor Okay cool how do I unlock corruption survey:amduskia because I’m trying to progress through story but it said I need to complete THAT quest

@PhoenixBurnerXD said in Pet Eggs Location?:

@Jamesmor Okay cool how do I unlock corruption survey:amduskia because I’m trying to progress through story but it said I need to complete THAT quest

That's a side-story quest. You don't have to complete it. Proof of mine saying "To Episode 5"

alt text

Ahh cool is there anybody on ship4

@Jamesmor how do I unlock ultimate asmuskia?

@PhoenixBurnerXD ultimate quest will be unlocked when you reach level 70 and Amduskia can be accessed with level 75 with main and sub class

@coldreactive said in Pet Eggs Location?:

You need to have a harmonizer as your main weapon or summoner as main/sub if you want pets to drop.

They can not drop if summoner is sub, only when it is main.

@Jamesmor said in Pet Eggs Location?:

only Rappy has drop location that is ARKS Rappies, Deus-Esca and Omega Falz Luther, other pets can drop everywhere.

Omega Apprentice can also frop the Rappy egg.