Multiple weapon camos equipped PLEASE

It still baffles my mind how we are limited to only one weapon camo at a time... Why can't we equip multiple already?

Yup. Our only choices are to either equip a multi weapon camo, or have just one of our weapons looking nice. Silly not to let us have multiple camos equipped at once.

It’s dumb, I collect camos and can’t even swap them because the ones I like the most are only for one weapon. I just got a cool rifle camo too but it’s only for rifle.

Its not usually too bad for me because I tend to go for edgy looks and stick to one weapon, but on Hero I really have to swap three types of weapon(I don't HAVE to, but its super cool and flashy and they all have advantages so..) and my current glam is a more samurai styled fashion and I got a few cool looking camos I'd wanna swap to...

I had enough so I got weapon stealthing on my main. XP

@Vexation but but my flashy cool edgy weapons 😞

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth said in Multiple weapon camos equipped PLEASE:

@Vexation but but my flashy cool edgy weapons 😞

I know.. T.T The sadness is real. I got one for a bow that looks like cool dark wings. Tis lovely but I don't really use a bow cause hero. And that one hero camo that came out... I hated the way it made my talis look like some sorta bug and the twin guns looked more like blades. So I quickly didn't use that. I do like bio cellular as an all weapon camo. Cause dark and purple.

@Vexation what is the hero camo now??? and if the guns look like blades it would work 100% for me

The closest you can do is to set up shortcut words as the chat commands allow you to equip and swap weapon camos.

If I recall the command would be "/cmf <item_name_without_spaces>" so you can set it as an autoword or as a shortcut word if you press Control+F1-F10. You can combine these with weapon swaps, subpalette swaps, and fashion set swaps so you can change all these at once if needed.

For Xbox One players who are stuck to a controller this may become heavily inconvenient due to no easy access to these outside of a keyboard being within reach.

Google Document Listing of PSO2 Chat Commands

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth It is called Luchs Friedan and it's specifically for Sword, dual gun, and talis.

If yu wanna know what it looks like without buying it the hero NPS Stratos uses it. It's red mostly for the coloring.

@Vexation said in Multiple weapon camos equipped PLEASE:

Luchs Friedan

Ahh I missed that giveaway, and I'd only care about a twin guns one..

@VanillaLucia I did not know that.. crap that could be useful

Teeeeeechnically you can, but you need transmutation passes to do it. It costs a lot of star gems, but you also get 60 of the 150 you need just for hitting level 90

@Omnomidon said in Multiple weapon camos equipped PLEASE:

Teeeeeechnically you can, but you need transmutation passes to do it. It costs a lot of star gems, but you also get 60 of the 150 you need just for hitting level 90

That goes for each class, so can get 600 from leveling all classes. You also get 2 passes for each level you complete of masq for the first time. It that continues all the way to level 999 that’s basically another 2000 passes there, and 2600 all up allowing you to transmog 16 weapons