3 day room pass missing from shop

Like the title says I looked in the EX cube shop and itโ€™s not there instead there is a exp or drop chance item in its place, or Iโ€™m I just blind

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH FUN POINTS? One option is to visit the FUNporium and speak with FUNdamentalist Edwahl. He has quite a few things loosely grouped into three categories: Consumables, Emotes, and Furnishings. Within these three categories are a plethora of specific item types in addition to Emotes and Furnishings, including: Music Discs for your Personal Quarters Jukebox (if you have one) Personal Quarters 3-day access tickets Boost Items Enhancement Items Augmentation Items

I did not see the room tickets there either

3 day room tickets are random from fun scratch, if fun scratch is available that is. if not it will likely be there when the full game is released

So we need to talk about this.

Player rooms are one of the best parts about this game. In JP, they're very easy to get, as you trade in a few excubes for a 3 day pass.

That seems to have been removed, and is a HUGE blow to players.

Rooms aren't just a fun place to hang out, they're also necessary for some stuff like achievements. Some of the achievements in this game are based around the items you put in your house, which cant be used right now unless you pay for monthly, which is $15USD.

That's...that's not acceptable.

I've been pretty happy with this game for the most part, but locking a free feature behind a pay wall is absolutely not an acceptable choice that needs to be addressed soon.

Player rooms are fun

They're a big reason a lot of people play. Making a pretty house, hanging out with friends, collecting cool items, all that stuff is part of the game and is a free feature in PSO2JP.

Sega, yall gotta fix this. I need the mods to listen because this is extremely bad for players.

Its worth noting, I went through every shop in the game, and the only two places to obtain room passes are either a 3 day drop with a 1.5% change from fun scratch, or paying cash.

Again, this is super unacceptable as this is a free feature.

Hi @MachineQueen

I'm a bit confused, in that you do have access to the mini-room of the Personal Quarters as a free player in the game. There's an ARKS mission around level 20 that has you create an auxiliary and then go to your room. The room pass grants you the ability to place additional furnishings and the ability to expand your quarters to other rooms.

@GM-Deynger said in 3 day room pass missing from shop:

Hi @MachineQueen

I'm a bit confused, in that you do have access to the mini-room of the Personal Quarters as a free player in the game. There's an ARKS mission around level 20 that has you create an auxiliary and then go to your room. The room pass grants you the ability to place additional furnishings and the ability to expand your quarters to other rooms.

Hey Deynger.

Yes, there's the mini room which allows you to have space for your auxilary, but the big problem is the amount of space.

There's a 5 slot alotment in the miniroom, 3 of which is taken up by having an auxilery.

Meanwhile, a lot of the achievements in the game are actually based around the minigames you put in your room to play, such as darts.

While the miniroom is available, not being able to access the larger rooms with easily accessible 3 day passes, which are a free item in PSO2JP, is largely a major hit to the player in an effort to get money.

Its a free part of playing that is suddenly locked behind a paywall which is, well, really harsh.

It also means that basically any of the achievements that have an item that is larger than 5 slots [i'm not sure how many that is, but 5 slots is very little as, again, auxilery takes up 3 of them] means those arent accessible achievements except without either some incredible fun scratch luck, or behind a paywall.

I would not say its harsh YET. The JP server have a ton of ways to make money off the f2p options. from collabs, items sold on pso sites for physical good and then in turn codes that can be used in game. Here stateside none of that exist YET. If and when those things come over then i can see them making it easier to give out passes but people looking high and low to basically pay noting towards this game is wild. such as those that tried to abuse the system with the gifts from the ulimate pass but thankfully those players were dealt with.

@Meta77 funny thing about the ultimate pass gifts is i didnt even see know about them until they were already gone

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

I knew but was in no hurry. I actually found out through a tweet of someone screenshooting them making multiple accounts to get rewards. Most likely they got a suspension for it.

@GM-Deynger said in 3 day room pass missing from shop:

Hi @MachineQueen

Basically, in the JP version a 3 days room pass can be obtained through the Excube shop (one excube = one 3 days ticket), which means that the full player room is very easily obtainable for free players, but in the NA version it seems to not be available at all there.

@Ezodagrom this right here ^, and the way it looks on the fun page is like you could buy it from the funemporium it doesn't come out and say that but it gives the impression that you could get them there, but yes in the jp server the 3-day ticket is able to be bought with 1 excube

@SaviorZero82

@SaviorZero82 said in 3 day room pass missing from shop:

@Ezodagrom this right here ^, and the way it looks on the fun page is like you could buy it from the funemporium it doesn't come out and say that but it gives the impression that you could get them there, but yes in the jp server the 3-day ticket is able to be bought with 1 excube

@SaviorZero82 said in 3 day room pass missing from shop:

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH FUN POINTS?

One option is to visit the FUNporium and speak with FUNdamentalist Edwahl. He has quite a few things loosely grouped into three categories: Consumables, Emotes, and Furnishings. Within these three categories are a plethora of specific item types in addition to Emotes and Furnishings, including:

Music Discs for your Personal Quarters Jukebox (if you have one) Personal Quarters 3-day access tickets Boost Items Enhancement Items Augmentation Items

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/funpoints

now see that reads as if you can get them via the funshop i just think these would be better if they were not a scratch item exclusively

also sorry for the extra post i tried to delete one and make it all in on post but i cant delete my own post yet

I've pulled 4x 3 day passes from fun scratches and ive only spent around 4000 fun.

And I have spent over 5k and gotten 0 room passes, the point of the post is some of us think it should be add back to the ex cube shop so people that want to buy it can, Iโ€™m not saying everything from the ticket should be that way but this way more people would use the my room more, heck on the JP server I would jump to players rooms just to see what all they have done with them For me and others thatโ€™s part of the fun of it