Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player

@Vexation said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

The chances of one person just happening to be there are pretty small specially if you normally have junk in your shop no one would want but I can see if you really really didn't wanna take the risk.

The photon capsule machine from the FUN shop allows you to sell to a friend risk-free, but unfortunately not everything you can trade in the normal shop can be put there 😕

@Shirokami07 Eh it would still help when enemies spawn behind you, it could kill them before you turn around and kill them yourself.

@Rang-Dipkin said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

@Vexation said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

The chances of one person just happening to be there are pretty small specially if you normally have junk in your shop no one would want but I can see if you really really didn't wanna take the risk.

The photon capsule machine from the FUN shop allows you to sell to a friend risk-free, but unfortunately not everything you can trade in the normal shop can be put there 😕

I recall you still need Premium in order to put items into the capsule machine in the first place.

@VanillaLucia whoops, thanks for catching that, I just assumed a 3-day pass would let you stock the machine as well but should've Googled first!

@Vexation Well, I can't deny that I haven't played mabinogi for a loong time... since like... 15th anniversary? I'm pretty sure i played during that and made millions by getting 3 bags from the event, but can't tell when exactly did i stop playing. I actually don't even remember auction house being a thing, but I might have just missed it.

F2P here for the most part. Bought like... an extra character and 3 scratches I used for myself instead of selling. I just playing the game and working on weekly quests for all 4 give me all the meseta I need. I admit, I don't tend to chase the "Flavour of the week" cosmetics, nor do I worry about getting BiS gear for every character. Put stuff in the Player Store when I build up enough stock and that gives me a lot of extra padding to last quite a while.

What exactly is the OP doing that they feel they can't make enough meseta on F2P? I've never felt like I had to spend money on this game in order to succeed.

hey am new to this but I just thought I would just give my take on this I think I agree getting or farming meesta as a f2p player is extremely hard or practically non existent ive done extreme quests all the way to stage 70 ( btw I did ruin & oceanids with 100% tri boost ,turkey food boost which is 50% tri boost and 50% meesta boost) and they rly dnt give alot of meesta barely 100k and selling photon boosters and trading ex cubes is a no go because am pretty sure they become rly important in the upcoming updates of the game best way so far ive found is alts+weeklies+cliet orders+yerkes which equals about 12m-13m+ not too sure about tht but am pretty sure round about tht amount. meanwhile a guy who does 12 ac scratch tickets and has personal shop useage ticket makes like about 40m if lucky or 20m minimum thats like how much i make in two weeks not counting they probs have max alts still doing weeklies the inbalance for me is just to much it would be cool if people like got 3 day personel shop use ticket every week so we can atleast sell some stuff on market to make some money. Also meesta is extremely important for progression considering you can make your atlas ex by just getting all your weapons and materials off the market, ex cubes would be the only thing you need to farm.

@pogchampXD said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

meanwhile a guy who does 12 ac scratch tickets and has personal shop useage ticket makes like about 40m if lucky or 20m minimum thats like how much i make in two weeks

First of all that isn’t true. RNG is RNG. I used to buy AC scratch tickets, sometimes I’d be lucky to make 5m with that many tickets. Male outerwear never sells for anything, same with some of the junk augments. You’re assuming everyone who plays is striking it rich because they spend money but you’re making the same as they do for free from simply playing the game.

You can make 7.5m a week doing the bare minimum weeklies(and cafe guy) with three character slots. You can turn junk you find on the ground in UQ into grinders and make millions more, all from playing the game.

And you know once I realized I was barely breaking even and could make more meseta consistently from just doing my weeklies, I stopped buying scratch at all.

@pogchampXD

Just store up stock on an alt, then when ready dump it all into the shop. It will list until sold and you don't need the pass to collect your profits. That's what I did. made like.... 40 million or more in the week off that 3 day pass. Will stock up again and do it again some time down the road, dumping the things I don't use.

Crafting materials, 13*/14* weapons, items with a lot of affixes on them/good affixes, items you find for a class you don't use, outfits or outerwear you no longer use... throw it all in the store with a single pass and just check on it. You don't need a lot of store passes to get ahead, you just have to be smart with the ones you have available.

What Frathlir said is the best way to use the free 3 day shop if you want to play/sell items in the market. Once you have the items in the shop and the 3 day expires the items will still be in the shop. You can still take out the items but you won't be able to put it in. So be sure to list the item at a price you are comfortable selling it as because you won't be able to adjust pricing once your shop pass is expired.

@pogchampXD said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

Also meesta is extremely important for progression considering you can make your atlas ex by just getting all your weapons and materials off the market, ex cubes would be the only thing you need to farm.

The key word there is can. The game's model is unabashedly pay for convienence so f2p folks will sometimes have to spend more time to get the same things as whales (who can also buy gear to break down into cubes so no farming necessary). But you can get everything for an Atlas Ex from Collection Folders and the RWB4 shop if you really want it. For example, I logged in almost every day during the Halloween event just to kill 50 robots and speed through the Dark Vestiges TA on Normal to get 45 RWB4s/day across my 3 free characters. It wasn't my favorite gameplay loop*, but I wanted 2 Atlas Exs for my main and Cleasis units for all 3 characters. Little did I know they'd release Turkeyfest and make RWB4s even easier to obtain, along with all the ones in the mission pass.

*That loop also fulfilled the daily missions each day so I had tons of Tokyo Keys which netted *10 drops (i.e. free ex-cubes) alongside other gear I could desynth and use on my Atlas weapon or sell on the market. I find that investing cubes in FUN scratch for the free shop passes is definitely worth it as you can sell a lot of the furnishings and other stuff you get from them along the way. And then you can always use your profits to buy *10 stuff to swap into ex-cubes if you have a sudden need (can also swap the class ex-cubes you get from leveling up with Tokyo keys if super desperate).

I just do a lot of things to not need so much meseta in the first place.

1. Run buster quests - Good exp, helps with ivlida and supernatural 13* weapon collection sheet. Can dismantle 13* weapons for the materials needed to turn vals into atlas's and turn one weapon type into another at zigs. Buster's often drop 10* weapons which are immediately swapped out for ex-cubes. Any unwanted 10 or 11 star units are turned into photon sphered.

2. Run all Urgent Quests you can - Okay exp depending on the urgent, helps with 13* val collection folder. Can freely get all six copies of your val weapon needed to get it to plus 35, depending on the urgent, drops plenty of 10* weapons for ex cubes, the occasional 14* weapon, and some 10 and 11* units that are again sacrificed for photon spheres.

3. Do you dailies! - Run once a day on any of your characters to open the boxes - can get unique weapon badges, random items and Bonus Keys!

4. Run your bonus keys! - The astracite and phantasmilite items you get at the end of the bonus key missions can be exchanged for photon boosters!

5. Run advanced quests - You should have some advanced capsules laying around. Run a few and you'll get 20-30 photon boosters!

+Ex-cubes - Useful for upgrading to 15*. If you wanna get a couple weapons up that high you'll need about 1200 for three weapons.

+Photon Spheres - Useful for upgrades. When I started I barely had any at all so I dreaded getting a weapon to 10/20/30 cause it eat into my pittance of them. Now I generally have about 50 at any given time!

+Photon Boosters - exchange at the photon booster shop 2nd floor of the shopping area. Buy Exp Weapon Mini these give 400 weapon exp towards upgrades and using these only costs 2k meseta each.

• Using these methods will get you +35 weapons in much less time and for much much less money. So you're saving millions on just upgrades alone. This will let you use your hard earned meseta in other ways. ( I buy way too many outfits but my upgrades and I have several now all cost me less than a mil each)

That said I also have material storage set up using star gems which you should have several of from titles and log in events. I have my material storage set up so most of my mats that drop go straight there. Then I accept the yerks quests in the cafe on all of my character and usually have the item already in storage. Accept and turn in right away fulfilling the "Make more Meseta" weekly mission and bam. 6mil a week from doing barely anything. Which doesn't account for all the meseta I make via triboosts, advanced quests, UQ's, busters, and just running my dailies.

If you can curb your spending on outfits unlike me then you'll have millions of meseta just laying about XD!