Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player

(Big text incoming)

Like the titles says this game has issues for free 2 play players, we cant sell on personal store without paying a month sub or get lucky on fun scratch (which you need to farm ex-cubes to exchange for fun points if you want to get fun points fast cause if we going by normal play it will take ages) which this should be a free feature like in any other game i think in my years of playing online games this is the first one with player shop locked;

Meseta we get for weekly's, client orders etc are not enough if you want to get better gear you can make a decent amount but if you going to affix say bye bye to that weekly meseta and client order;

Extreme quests are the only way we can farm meseta and yet you only get a pass each day so pretty much get hold of them and when you get a good amount go do it cause if you doing it daily the money you barely gonna see it;

Some will say make more characters level them and do the weekly's etc and then transfer the meseta, i shouldnt have to make hundreds of character's to make meseta to keep up with the costs of gear, its absolutly stupid, this game needs ways for us to make meseta equally for everyone, make a god damn bonus quest that we get a ticket each day and gain 100-300k atleast that would help, i even have an ideia for the bonus quest that i think it would be fun to play;

Everytime i need to buy something cause i have extremely unluck with drops on this game so have to buy the materials when i see the prices i always looking at my meseta thinking wtf im doing wrong if i was playing games old mmo's i could make money easily by running normal quests which is differrent from this game EH quests expeditions give such a poor meseta that is sad, higher the difficulty means more meseta and yet doesnt even reach total of 2k;

There was the Elder UQ trigger that would give 100k each run good to farm of course they delete it cause we cant allow the players to make money that easy, cause of bots and it would ruin the economy, the economy doesnt get destroyed by the amount of meseta you we make, its cause of stupid players that think their sht is more valuable then others like for example today i saw a nemesis sage 3 slots (badge weapon) being sold for 15mil if that is not overpriced idk what is but like this guy more did the same and the others that had affixed nemesis made their weapons even more expensive we talking +15mil-20mil on top, if it was before they got released to badge shop i would be ok 15mil this is the price cause it has low drop rate, but its not the case anymore.

I know this is pretty much a rant, i needed to release it, but its just tells how we are limited to progress in this game is for a f2p player cause meseta is needed to progress/upgrade, the only players that can progress are those who have acess to shop and have super luck on drops weap materials etc and the AC item sellers, i hope they figure a way to balanced stuff and make a way for us to not have to do hundreds of characters to make money and this is one of the major factors why people leave the game (other one its not having enough info at the start literally people looking like idiots looking at a wall).

Im gonna keep playing cause i love the game, if you guys have ways to make meseta has a f2p player that doesnt involve any of the options i sayed let me know there might be something hidden i dont know. (i know this post its gonna have some hate so be respectfull)

Most of the time selling items in free games comes with limitations. Like in Tree of Savior, which only allows you to sell about 3 things for a limited time. PSO2 allows you to keep an item up for sale indefinitely. Most free games that let you sell items indefinitely require you to set up a stall of sorts, which requires your character to be occupied and be unable to do anything at all until you sell everything. (Such as Ragnarok Online, Angels Online, Mabinogi and Aura Kingdom. (All four of those are different companies too.)

In Bless Unleashed, you need to pay a special currency that you exchange coin for (usually having a daily limit) and thus are very, very limited on how much you can sell an item for. (You cannot exchange back this currency into normal currency in Bless Unleashed.)

Also, if you do buster quests a lot, you're going to get way too many Excubes via 10-star weapon exchange.

You can always sell grinders, you get 30 grinders per one 10* weapon or five *10 units. You can sell them for 400 meseta each at the npc shops. That’s what I recommend for F2P because it isn’t extra work if you’re just playing the game and it adds up. That’s 399k per stack.

Excuse me but I made 100mil as freemiun in a week.

You just lack motivation.

@Shirokami07

That’s really good! How did you pull that off?

@Milk said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

@Shirokami07

That’s really good! How did you pull that off?

Affix selling, VHAQs, Photon Booster selling, grinder selling(I have like 15k grinders in stock) It just keeps adding up quite fast. Some affixes used to sell for a pretty good ammount.

@Shirokami07 said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

VHAQs

Just so the OP knows. You have to do this with a max party for this to be profitable, due to PSE Bursts and chaining Photon Blasts. Solo'ing these will just screw you over.

@Shirokami07

Oh I’ve heard of affix selling but I never knew what was good. Hopefully OP tries some of these suggestions.

@coldreactive said in Meseta in this game its hard to obtain for a f2p player:

chaining Photon Blasts

No, this is a NA meme. Solo works but not as profitable.

chaining Photon Blasts

If you say so. But using no photon blasts basically guarantees no extensions to PSE Bursts in AQs, reliably noted by me in three different max party runs. But maybe we just got stupidly unlucky. All I know is, I don't like AQs at all and will never do them with parties because I just don't like dragging people down to my level of dumbness.

chaining Photon Blasts

If you say so. But using no photon blasts basically guarantees no extensions to PSE Bursts in AQs, reliably noted by me in three different max party runs. But maybe we just got stupidly unlucky.

There's 0 relation between PSE bursts and Photon Blasts.

A big tip is that with level, the meseta will eventually flow in. It's more or less expected that you should try to learn the mechanics of the game or have someone guide you.

Once you reach SH contents, you'll begin to have easier accessibility to excubes, which you can stock up. Gear-wise, the market right now is cheap and abundant enough that even a newbie can easily take advantage of, especially because 13* +35 fodders are affordable, there's even Ivlida units (usually accessible around level 48~51 depending on class) you can buy to invest in for the future as it is a progressive set (meaning it has upgrade tiers and higher upgrade options soon), not to mention the bonus atk/hp/pp it gives. For anyone new, the goal should be to reach XH contents, and use whatever you can get your hands on. Then gear up enough that you can clear XH contents at an adequate level.

It's more of the case that you lack the knowledge and guidance of how people make their meseta and also efficient ways people can mitigate costs or reduce time spent on X or Y.

Some of the ways people can start off making money is through alts, characters has their own gathering energy/co's/missions. This means you can use multiple characters (for free players it's a total of 3 characters), to makes use of the meseta from dailies/weeklies and also investing in gathering to make money out of rings.

There's a multitude of methods provided for even new players to make money. It's a matter of asking around and finding it.

There are also strategies used when affixing that mitigates the costs. While it takes time to plan, it's something that helps in the overall affix process.

Don't forget you can make two alts. If you gather a lot, that's an extremely easy 4.8mil meseta a week from completing the Complete Orders Get More Meseta CO (You can turn gathering mats in to the guy with the tuxedo and he'll give you 100k per-- two of those completes the weekly) on all three characters.

You can also watch out for daily COs that give you 100k+ meseta for extremely trivial tasks like killing a Bar Lodos.

To add on to the alts thing. OP I know you don’t want to farm on alts but some of the weekly arks missions are as stupid easy as “enhance a weapon or unit”, you can literally take a 1* weapon or unit and enhance it once and complete it. The higher lvl the more you’ll make but even my lvl 35 alt can bring in 150k from doing this. Right now I make 600k per character doing this because I leveled my alts.

You don’t even have to level them the old fashion way. Got spare exp tickets? Use ‘em on an alt to level them. You only have to log into them once a week to do your weeklies and if you don’t feel like doing all of them at least do the enhance one. I’ve done it on an alt wearing nothing but her free starter weapon, I can complete it in five seconds and go back to my main.

As for Yerkes(old guy in cafe) you don’t have to gather on the alts if you don’t want. Gather on your main and save any extras of those turn in materials in your default storage. Your alts can be level 1 and still turn them in once a week, that’s 600k a week per character.

At minimum I think you should use the last 2 free character slot and get them both to 51+. The weeklies alone already makes it worth doing. You can get at minimum 2m per char per week if you just do the weeklies. That is 6m total on 3 char. For gear (units) you can get cleasis units pretty much for free if you farm buster quest and Bewitch woods. If you really need meseta you can always farm excubes via triggers and sell them for meseta.

The only thing you really missing out being a free player is the option to sell in the player shop unfortunately.