THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!

@CerealTheSauS said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

block 1 is basically empty almost every time I log in 🤔

Help populate it! ;D

Come hang out there with me!

block 1 in ship 3 is not a place for new players, the things they will see there will scare then for life

I agree with James the few times I've found myself on block one on ship three have had some very.... interesting... convos and actions going on... Block one is a place I end up after searching block to do a UQ. It is a not a place I will ever specifically go!

I have the bad luck to find creeps everywhere, no matter what block, so all I can advise people is to grow some thick skin and be ready to ignore the troublemakers and report the worst ones.

@Milk said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

I’m pretty sure block 1 on ship 4 would scare new players away. 😵

Yeah, i got randomly sent there when i was starting and that experience was enough for me to just say "nope". After blocking all of them, it's not so bad. After that i just blocked the loudest clowns on every block and it's nice and quiet everywhere now. Mostly anyway.

@Yggranya

Game recommend ship 4 to me so I went with it, it’s quite peaceful after turning off symbol art. I will say our ship is uh...a creative bunch. I do like seeing the completely wacky looks they come up with and they’re really fun for concerts.

@Milk Turning off symbol art was one of the first things i did too. I don't really pay attention to what others wear, so i can't comment on that. Also, i don't do concerts. I tried once to listen what kind of music the game had (and this wasn't even during a concert), and listening to some terrible singing with horrible lyrics is not what i signed up for, so off they went again.

I also found out how to turn off symbol art. So much less lewd now lol

@ZorokiHanuke said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

I have the bad luck to find creeps everywhere, no matter what block, so all I can advise people is to grow some thick skin and be ready to ignore the troublemakers and report the worst ones.

I grew up in a country filled with nothing but thickskinned people who had very thinskinned descendants due to how peaceful, sheltered, and spoiled they were. I think it's time we experienced true war, oppression, famine, tragedy, and suffering to toughen them up. ;D

I play every day around 8 hour of gameplay or lobby, and I believe that with the launch of episodeo 6, ship 1 will return to better times with a large number of players, but any movement to make it grow helps. I don't have a character on ship 2, but is it still full?

@M-Of-Mysterio said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

I play every day around 8 hour of gameplay or lobby, and I believe that with the launch of episodeo 6, ship 1 will return to better times with a large number of players, but any movement to make it grow helps. I don't have a character on ship 2, but is it still full?

It's like half full. Come on over! You seem very cool to hang out with!

I sure hope more people show up to hang with my in Block-01 on Ship 02. o 3o