THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!

We wanna give new players coming in the best experience with the community and so we have come to an agreement that the JP players will join Block 01 while all the other folks that usually hang around Block 01 will move to Block 07. First impressions are important after all! Lets do our best to continue to make SHIP-02 the best Ship!

See you in Block-01! ;S

alt text

OH GOD THEY'RE ALREADY HERE!

Go back to sleep, Zaro.

@SuccubusAlice said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

Go back to sleep, Zaro.

Wat! How did you find me! D;

@Zarozian have you been inhaling the rappies fluffyness again

@ShadowBlood89 said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

@Zarozian have you been inhaling the rappies fluffyness again

No this is actually a sound idea. Most new players will move to Block-01 to talk to people, make friends, and socialize with each other. Everyone goes to Block-01 at least once but not everyone stays. Now that all the trolls and degenerates have moved down to Block-07, now is the best time to take back Block-01. The JP JP players and the JP EN players have already decided to move there. Now I just need to find good people to populate the place in the Cafe and Gate areas to make an excellent first impression on new players who wish to experience the community.

First impressions last the longest after all.

@Zarozian Zaro this isn't Mabi or Maple 2.

Most new players won't even know how to change channels.

On top of Block 1 becoming full and requiring premium to enter. Fresh new players typically won't have premium. Go back to sleep.

@SuccubusAlice said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

On top of Block 1 becoming full and requiring premium to enter. Fresh new players typically won't have premium. Go back to sleep.

Everyone knows how to use the Block Elevator. = w=

@Zarozian said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

I've had to explain the Block Elevator too much for that to be the case.

@Zarozian said in THE OFFICIAL JP PLAYER BLOCK IS NOW BLOCK-01 FOR ALL SHIPS! Here's why!:

But it's like right there. Everyone I have met so far knows how to use the Block Elevator. o -o

But it's like right there. Everyone I have met so far knows how to use the Block Elevator. o -o

One would think it to be the case, but I'm talking about players that are actually new. It is such a common thing that I just tell them to follow me to the elevator if they ask now.

One would think it to be the case, but I'm talking about players that are actually new. It is such a common thing that I just tell them to follow me to the elevator if they ask now.

Send them my way to Block-01 please! Tell them to make it their main hangout Block! ;D

Send them my way to Block-01 please! Tell them to make it their main hangout Block! ;D

I don't feel like it.

I don't feel like it.

It's an opportunity to build something new! One that has never happened before! O _O

block 1 is basically empty almost every time I log in šŸ¤”

Iā€™m pretty sure block 1 on ship 4 would scare new players away. šŸ˜µ