Should the exploit be bannable?

@Shirokami07 said in Should the exploit be bannable?:

@YagyuChan said in Should the exploit be bannable?:

@Vexation said in Should the exploit be bannable?:

I don't see why this would be bannable. You can get 100k Meseta per run of an Extreme Quest. Dark Falz at level 20 was just a little faster. So why would you ban people for running an easy quest with a nice meseta drop? Now if you were botting to take advantage I could see being banned cause botting isn't allowed. No reason honest players should be banned for using a game mechanic. If Sega didn't want it to drop so much Meseta then it should of nerfed it to begin with.

What's next? Gonna say people should be banned for running extreme quests for Meseta? It's easy and about the same amount of money. Perhaps we should ban people for using triboosts and the meseta tree buff next. Wouldn't want anyone using a game feature after all if you're gonna think it's a bannable offense.

No, it's highly different with Extreme Quests, you can't compare the speed.

Gonna say it but you can cause eventually you will get so strong that you will be able to finish the extreme quest in 1-2 minutes so it does compare. Also for Elder you gotta go keep buying the trigger.

Elder is a 5 seconds clear though. Also, extreme quest has a daily pass limit. Elder trigger is near infinite and in bulk.

so easy fix is to limit the Elder triggers then. nobody should be banned for such a thing.

I don't see why this would be bannable. You can get 100k Meseta per run of an Extreme Quest. Dark Falz at level 20 was just a little faster. So why would you ban people for running an easy quest with a nice meseta drop? Now if you were botting to take advantage I could see being banned cause botting isn't allowed. No reason honest players should be banned for using a game mechanic. If Sega didn't want it to drop so much Meseta then it should of nerfed it to begin with.

What's next? Gonna say people should be banned for running extreme quests for Meseta? It's easy and about the same amount of money. Perhaps we should ban people for using triboosts and the meseta tree buff next. Wouldn't want anyone using a game feature after all if you're gonna think it's a bannable offense.

Gonna say it but you can cause eventually you will get so strong that you will be able to finish the extreme quest in 1-2 minutes so it does compare. Also for Elder you gotta go keep buying the trigger.

Elder is a 5 seconds clear though. Also, extreme quest has a daily pass limit. Elder trigger is near infinite and in bulk.

so easy fix is to limit the Elder triggers then. nobody should be banned for such a thing.

I guess you think RMTers also shouldn't be banned then.

The duality of morality.

I guess you think RMTers also shouldn't be banned then.

The duality of morality.

RMTers have other ways of getting money you know. And I believe they should be banned but not to ban legitimate players over such a thing.

So? Cause it's easy we're supposed to automatically assume it's against the rules? If we didn't use any illegal method to get there then how are we to know it's not intended? I ran it cause it's was a faster way to make gold. Ran it by buying the triggers and getting my meseta boost cause someone showed me this cool new thing. I made probably 2mil? I don't have infinite paitence. And I'm counting 2-3 minutes based off buying the triggers and all the cut scene nonsense and teleporter cooldown.

They put EXP weapons in the photon booster shop. Perhaps I shouldn't use those cause they make it faster and easier to upgrade my weapons.

If I can't use a trigger the game put there to make money when they are the ones who set the drop rate then by your logic I also shouldn't use any other game mechanic that makes my life easier.

So? Cause it's easy we're supposed to automatically assume it's against the rules? If we didn't use any illegal method to get there then how are we to know it's not intended? I ran it cause it's was a faster way to make gold. Ran it by buying the triggers and getting my meseta boost cause someone showed me this cool new thing. I made probably 2mil? I don't have infinite paitence. And I'm counting 2-3 minutes based off buying the triggers and all the cut scene nonsense and teleporter cooldown.

You have done nothing bad here all you did was play the game it is SEGA's fault that they made it infinite which allowed such a thing to happen in the first place.

You have done nothing bad here all you did was play the game it is SEGA's fault that they made it infinite which allowed such a thing to happen in the first place.

Thank you! Honestly thinking playing the game is a bannable offense is downright insulting.

Honestly this is gonna be the same story when PD comes around to being easy to run and it is gonna be another "Exploit" to them.

@Shirokami07 Are you really comparing RMT and using a cheesy way to farm raw mesta? (not an exploit since everything is working the way it was indented, just an oversight). You just sound really salty you didn't get to farm it yourself.

Thank you! Honestly thinking playing the game is a bannable offense is downright insulting.

You are correct and it is what I stand for since it is silly to ban for this almost as silly as people getting banned for buying from RMT bots when all they did was buy the item at the cheapest price.

It's not playing the game tho, it's exploiting an unintended bug.

If it was intended, they wouldn't have taken it away.

well that's one way of getting rid of the already dwindling players

Also at no point did Sega say "Here is this trigger , but don't run level 20 of it cause it drops too much gold teehee"

Only found out it wasn't intended when they POSTED about it and took it offline to fix it. So the people using it had no way to know it wasn't intended.

That sounds like excuses for abusing an obvious exploit.

Now try justifying RMTing and botting too.

It wasn't an abvious exploit though. Just like the new exp weapons and running extreme quests. If sega didn't intend for it to work that way then why would it be in the game that way?

I don't justify botting. It's against the TOS.

Playing the game though isn't against any rules. I haven't broken any and neither did any of the other people who discovered a nice way to make Meseta by buying the trigger the game provided and picking up the meseta from the drops the game also provided.