So about the state of PSO2NA

@coldreactive So going by that tree schematic, do I need to get ALL those weapons for a single Trailblazer? Please tell me I don't because that would be ridiculous

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth said in So about the state of PSO2NA:

@coldreactive So going by that tree schematic, do I need to get ALL those weapons for a single Trailblazer? Please tell me I don't because that would be ridiculous

You do, yes. The Trailblazer Xion weapon, however, is probably the most broken weapon in the game depending on what one you get and what class. I'm going for Rod on my Force/Phantom though with it.

@coldreactive YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I ain't going to have the money to grind all those. This is insane. Where do I get the mats for the other ones?

@coldreactive YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I ain't going to have the money to grind all those. This is insane. Where do I get the mats for the other ones?

The 999x mats are gotten through desynth. Some of them from desynthing 13-stars. The 13-star / rare desynth mats can be upchanged from the non-rare versions over at the swap shop (in person) through the material exchange.

So, looking at the effects... The Trailblazer might still be the ones I wanna go through with. Sigh. That potential really interests me... GUess i'm gonna have to become ludicreously rich through idk what miracle. I ain't subbing just to sell stuff..

So, looking at the effects... The Trailblazer might still be the ones I wanna go through with. Sigh. That potential really interests me... GUess i'm gonna have to become ludicreously rich through idk what miracle. I ain't subbing just to sell stuff..

For the 4x weapons btw, I did them all at once because I'm dumb: https://twitter.com/coldreactive/status/1326702261347770368

Also, they added the EXP Weapon Mini fodder item to Ex-Cube and the Photon Drop store. So you can use those instead of manually farming out Nox (12-star) and lower weapons. Each one of the EXP Mini Weapons gives +400 Weapon Grind EXP instead of the 100-300 a Nox Weapon would give at +10.

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth Honestly, most meseta I spent on the weapons I wanted was because I wanted to have 8 slots on my Atlas EX weapon, which required passing 4 70%s thanks to the SSA slots, and then getting specific augments I wanted onto the weapons, like Luther Reverie, Casting VI, Graceful Technique, and Alles di Soul (for rod). To simply grind all these weapons, it wouldn't cost any more than 10 million meseta maybe. Affixing augment is something more expensive depending on what you want on the weapons.

@Jay6x said in So about the state of PSO2NA:

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth Honestly, most meseta I spent on the weapons I wanted was because I wanted to have 8 slots on my Atlas EX weapon, which required passing 4 70%s thanks to the SSA slots, and then getting specific augments I wanted onto the weapons, like Luther Reverie, Casting VI, Graceful Technique, and Alles di Soul (for rod). To simply grind all these weapons, it wouldn't cost any more than 10 million meseta maybe. Affixing augment is something more expensive depending on what you want on the weapons.

Aux transfers pretty much make this moot now though. Which is a shame for people who spent tons of money.

@Jay6x I don't even HAVE 10 mils lmao

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth To get weapons to +35 easily and cheaply, get revolsio collection folders. Each revolsio from those folders is +30, meaning that it is a 100% guaranteed +10 grind to a high tier weapon. So with 3 CF revolsios, 3 lamda grinders and 9 photon spheres you get a 14 star weapon to +30. The last 5 grinds can be done with another revolsio or the regular way.

As for money, farm dailies on 3 characters at level 60 or higher, and do the jerkes weeklies on all of them. Dailies also give stuff like lambda grinders, tokyo silver bonus keys, boosts to meseta/rare drop/exp and ex cubes. Also do as many urgent quests at the highest difficulty you can for even more loot and to fill those collection folder quotas.

In addition, if you have premium, there will be a PSO2 Day on the 22nd, and any keys you get from ARKS Missions and the special reward boxes from a day or two ago will last until the 23rd, which will allow you to use them all then.

All of the daily login gold keys will last until after the normal PSO2 though, so you can use them on December 2nd. (Mainly for EXP/etc.)

@coldreactive Not interested in a monthly fee for this on top of my others

@ZorokiHanuke THIS is gonna be a massive time saver holy crap. Thanks for the head's up

@ZorokiHanuke I used to go with the revolsio weapons for grinding but now they added weapon xp fodder in the photon booster shops and I have been using those ever since. It's super generous and it's even better than revolsio weapons imo since those can take some time to get.

@SalutexMO Haven't tried those yet. How many are needed to +35 a 14 star?