So about the state of PSO2NA

What are your thoughts on the overall experience and where we are now? Are we closer to PSO2JP's state of things? Do you feel like devs are listening to the global fan's complaints?

PSO2 Global has changed a decent bit.

In Episode 3, we were super powerful compared to what the content asked for. Nemesis weapons helped contribute to this, and people will have seen this going through Episode 4 where Nemesis was still, for the most part, BiS. A few exceptions with some ridiculously rare weapons, but good luck ever having gotten one of those 14* weapons.

Now in Episode 5... we're a bit behind. I say this as classes are missing various S-Grade Augments, utility weapons like Orbit, Summoners are struggling to get 14* pets and are VERY far behind on Candy. Summoner is very rapidly starting to hit points where the lack of candy is extremely detrimental. Force doesn't have proper PP sustain options available to it like it should. Hero is actually in a fantastic spot throughout all of this, funny enough, despite not being anywhere close to as OP as it was in JP's EP5 -- it's probably a good thing we didn't get the current JP buff in the end.

There are some other S-Grade Augments that we should have that we don't yet like S3: Vital Intent (Axiom Will on Global), but they shouldn't be a big issue moving forward - it really is just the PP battery ones that are problems. The others are just situationally better damage -- the one I mentioned being 3% damage while over 80% hp, compared to Aggressive Will's 2%.

Game is still fun, though. I just have a desire to try to do well in Endless and after doing my goal on Summoner, I'm struggling with Force due to PP issues, which skews my perspective a lot at the moment -- especially because it's due to things we don't have that we should have at this point.

As for closer to PSO2JP, that's a given.

As for devs listening, yeah, actually I do feel that. Deynger has been super active on the forums lately too, which has been nice. And the devs on the JP side have mentioned they're watching NA closely as well.

Hero with twin guns just feels like a mobile endless turret lmao

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth wait till you get that atlas/ex radda tmg. legit feels like hax lol

Oh shit I bet. Its already stupidly broken as it is lmfao

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth said in So about the state of PSO2NA:

Hero with twin guns just feels like a mobile endless turret lmao

NGS Rifle will be the same. Since they're removing Just/Perfect Attacks.

It's hard to say. Everything on PSO2NA is an abridged PSO2JP, with some missing content, weird localization names (wtf is a "Ridroid"? It's "Rideroid", and those still suck), and just the fact most 14⭐ weapons became obsolete the moment we were able to easily obtain the trade-in 15⭐ weapons. I'd have hunted more in Bewitched Woods for 14⭐ weapons, but why bother when I can have an Atlas EX? And I assume next month, we'll be getting Episode 6 content, where I get my favorite class: Phantom, but yeah... It's all going so fast.

... The typos the localization team make have been pretty funny... like when they localized "Depth # Clear" to "Depth # Copleted" in Omega Masquerade. Gods be operative.

@Jay6x How does one easily grab those 15 stars? I just came back so..

@Jay6x How does one easily grab those 15 stars? I just came back so..

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/star15weapons

The trailblazer xion one cannot be created yet. The Void stones come from a UQ we'll be getting on the 25th.

@coldreactive So, basically 90% of that stuff I have NO idea how to even get lmao. Its confusing as hell to me.

@coldreactive So, basically 90% of that stuff I have NO idea how to even get lmao. Its confusing as hell to me.

The weapons gotten for trailblazer xion are purchasable via rising badge 4. I already have all four of them and at +35. Just waiting for the void stones. Below the flow charts the article explains where they all come from.

@coldreactive How do I get those rise badge 4 though?

LMFAO NEVERMIND, turns out I got 144 of those stashed already

LMFAO NEVERMIND, turns out I got 144 of those stashed already

You get like 400 of them from the episode 5 main arks missions. (You may have to do episodes 1-4 to do this.)