What's the new best ways to level up?

Been on a break since Ep4 and I'm a bit lost with everything new lmao. What's the current best way to level up? Still the advance quest spam or is there something new? Also what's the popular content to get the most people to play with right now?

I would say buster quest. But lately the que time been pretty long if u want to run main match. Free match is still fast because many people still farm buster medals but for exp you going to want to do Main match with all your exp boosters with a full party. If you have Tokyo keys those are great exp as well for the later levels. Otherwise good old VHAQs will always be there for ya 😉

@Albedo Yeah about those, what is that grade 3 thing?

Grade 3 is when you lvl up your buster quest points. Kinda like a ladder points. Every match you complete u get points but if u leave or lose a match you lose some points. Higher grade = harder enemies and better loot/exp

To unlock busters quest you just gotta do a few missions from ep5 story.

Ooooh that sounds nice. I'm gonna have to finish up those last ones in Ep5's story and probably will try it out! Sounds like that's more interesting than spamming AQs.

Yeah it's way less tedious than spamming pse burst in AQs lol. I don't miss that one bit.

We also get gold keys once a day from logging in right now so you could burn through a bunch of keys all at once, that got me to lvl86 so far. Great if you don’t have time to grind.

@Milk Yeah i'm going to hold on to them and use them when I get to a higher level with the Hero or maybe just use them on my Braver, not quite sure yet.

The keys do have an expiration date. So make sure you check them and use it before they expire.

You can also save 5 Tokoyo Bonus silver keys and Swap Shop them into golds, then run it back-to-back with the gold key you get from the weekly.

@LazerRay said in What's the new best ways to level up?:

You can also save 5 Tokoyo Bonus silver keys and Swap Shop them into golds, then run it back-to-back with the gold key you get from the weekly.

And they can still be used at the Swap Shop even if they are expired.

Thanks guys! It feels like there's more to do to avoid the complete levelling boredom now!