broken meseta farming nerf when?

What I would personally like to see as the adjustment to Elder is a heavy nerf to normal meseta drop rate, but increase to XH version, so it drops something more reasonable for the effort it takes to kill, maybe 400k per XH kill. Maybe make a similar adjustment to Luther, so there is a point in running these triggers and they aren't completely obsolete content.

@Kamil118 said in broken meseta farming nerf when?:

What I would personally like to see as the adjustment to Elder is a heavy nerf to normal meseta drop rate, but increase to XH version, so it drops something more reasonable for the effort it takes to kill, maybe 400k per XH kill. Maybe make a similar adjustment to Luther, so there is a point in running these triggers and they aren't completely obsolete content.

Elder has an ultra hard mode this EP6 which it drops several useful 15* gear.

@MarshalTobias32 said in broken meseta farming nerf when?:

@Chipputer said in broken meseta farming nerf when?:

The issue wouldn't exist if they didn't make the RWB4 exchange rate so easy on the players. This isn't an unintended mechanic, just an unforseen consequence with a bandaid fix.

I'll be interested to see if they do the same to PD triggers.

They won’t, PD triggers can be bought at the badge shop as well in JP. Been that way for while now.

Does JP have a massively easy way to obtain hundreds, possibly thousands, of badges per day to turn into those triggers?

@Kamil118 said in broken meseta farming nerf when?:

Elder has an ultra hard mode this EP6 which it drops several useful 15* gear.

Guess that's something to wait for. Guess for Luther we have Omega Luther instead, but it still feels weird we can buy normal Luther triggers and laugh at how SH is harder than XH and how bad the drops are compared to what we have now.

Then we wait for Episode 6 which we should be getting soon and run it on the harder difficulty. Seems like a solution to me. Otherwise yeah as they are the triggers aren't really useful. I thought maybe the meseta drop was the reason for it being there in the first place.

We also should be getting EP5 triggers soonish in ep6

Some of the more notable Older UQs that get UH or revamped with new drops are Elder, Luther(omega), PD, a VR version of mine base, space magatsu, Dragon, and Persona. Hopefully SEGA throws us a bone and make some of these as triggers.

@MarshalTobias32 Is there benefit still to running older triggers? Specially when the rest of the mats and fragments we'll need for 15* weapons and better gear are gonna come from soon to be released UQ's.

Yeah... I'm glad this was dealt with swiftly. An easily botted source of raw Meseta that costs almost nothing to run is very bad for economy.

@Vexation said in broken meseta farming nerf when?:

@MarshalTobias32 Is there benefit still to running older triggers? Specially when the rest of the mats and fragments we'll need for 15* weapons and better gear are gonna come from soon to be released UQ's.

Luther UH drops Atlas units, one of the top 4 units, Dragon UH has some useful S grade capsules as drops, and Mother/Deus UH also drops some useful caps.

Luther UH drops Atlas units, one of the top 4 units, Dragon UH has some useful S grade capsules as drops, and Mother/Deus UH also drops some useful caps.

Yamato will also remain useful as Xh or uh as the aether fuses can be traded in for weapons that have Attack VI as a Aug factor for affixing.

Ahh yeah I was wondering when we'd get the Aether Fuses. Thanks for the info!

I'm really excited for UH in general. It'll be nice to have all the content be relevant again, and really open up the endgame.

I'm just eagerly anticipating Phantom. Etoile looks cool too but everything I've seen of Phantom makes me think it'll be the class for me.

I'm just eagerly anticipating Phantom. Etoile looks cool too but everything I've seen of Phantom makes me think it'll be the class for me.

I am in a conflicted position since my weapon choice says I am an Etoile while my mind says I am a Phantom tbh but I also like how Luster plays so Idk.

@YagyuChan said in broken meseta farming nerf when?:

I am in a conflicted position since my weapon choice says I am an Etoile while my mind says I am a Phantom tbh but I also like how Luster plays so Idk.

That's what alts are for ^_^. Or you do it on the same char and have some fun with it; like come up with a different fashion aesthetic for each class main; treat it like an FF job system.