How do I setup a 2nd password for personal shop

I click on the personal shop to view and stuff but it wont let me set up a 2nd password for the personal shop...how do I go about doing that?

I have the same problem. I can't set a password for the personal shop to use it.

@Dark-Kenjiro said in How do I setup a 2nd password for personal shop:

I click on the personal shop to view and stuff but it wont let me set up a 2nd password for the personal shop...how do I go about doing that?

@renis-jebus said in How do I setup a 2nd password for personal shop:

I have the same problem. I can't set a password for the personal shop to use it.

You should be able to do that at the vision phone(purple question mark thing). Go to the purple question mark thing then click on Personal Shop. It should prompt you to set a password.

@Home-Dog said in How do I setup a 2nd password for personal shop:

@Dark-Kenjiro said in How do I setup a 2nd password for personal shop:

@renis-jebus said in How do I setup a 2nd password for personal shop:

You should be able to do that at the vision phone(purple question mark thing). Go to the purple question mark thing then click on Personal Shop. It should prompt you to set a password.

Yeah - it tells me to enter and confirm a password, then says the password is incorrect.

Make sure the password only uses numerical digits. I tried using a password with letters, and it didn't work- yet when I made it only a number combination it accepted the password. Hope this helps.

@Invader-Stork Thank you so much, I couldn't figure it out!!! This was very helpful