Ivlida Collection Sheets

It seems like Ivlida collection sheets fill SO slowly. I hear that Buster Quests make them complete pretty fast, but I hate Buster Quests. Is there any other way to complete Ivlida collection sheets in a reasonable amount of time?

Collection sheet speed is based on the difficulty of the quest. In addition, using Rare Drop Rate boosters also increases the amount of progress.

Thanks. I always play on the highest difficulty and the bar barely moves. I'll try to use 250 RDR boosters, but if anyone knows of a good event or run other than buster quests to fill the Ivlida collection folder bars quickly, please let me know.

The only other place to reliable fill them is the Bewitched Woods.

@AndrlCh said in Ivlida Collection Sheets:

The only other place to reliable fill them is the Bewitched Woods.

Yeah, I just tried the Thanksgiving UQ and it got to only 3.98% after three runs using a 250% RDR boost. In the same three runs I started and finished all of my Val Collection Folders!

The only problem with Bewitched Woods is that I nobody ever finishes it.. they just run around endlessly killing mobs and bosses. It seems like the Collection Sheets don't fill unless you finish a quest.

Ivlida cost a LOT on the player shops. Now I understand why!!! 🙂

@Natty-Boh-man You do have the option of creating a solo instance (password lock prohibiting other parties) of Bewitched Woods and running it on VH with 3 NPCs. If you run around killing things for the duration of your RDR booster and then finish the quest, then the speed of killing enemies at that level should give you a decent chunk of sheet completion. It's not ideal, and it is tedious, but it is really the only way to do it without having to rely on other players.

@Natty-Boh-man said in Ivlida Collection Sheets:

Yeah, I just tried the Thanksgiving UQ and it got to only 3.98% after three runs using a 250% RDR boost. In the same three runs I started and finished all of my Val Collection Folders!

The only problem with Bewitched Woods is that I nobody ever finishes it.. they just run around endlessly killing mobs and bosses. It seems like the Collection Sheets don't fill unless you finish a quest.

Ivlida cost a LOT on the player shops. Now I understand why!!! 🙂

Depending on where you are, if you are a party leader for the session in Bewitched Woods Exploration the castle at the end is actually a relatively easy boss compared to the other enemies you encounter on the way there. If you end up going there alone it's most definitely not the end of the world as the castle boss is relatively slow and predictable. When you break both arms the boss is effectively a sitting duck except for an occasional laser you should see coming.

On my end I have run sessions on Extra Hard with party members and encountered other players and typically if you are the leader you should be able to inform players when you plan on leaving or you can ask for someone else in the session to throw up a party marker to take your party members if they want to stay and don't want to leave with you.

Thanks @VanillaLucia and @AndrlCh : I have solo'd the Castle boss before and it took a long time for me at the highest difficulty mode. Getting players to follow me out of the woods is a hassle that I don't feel like dealing with anymore. However, I did try @AndrlCh suggestion and go for the password locked VH session. That wasn't the most exciting time I've spent with the game, but you know what? It worked! I'm now getting through acquiring my five ivlidas and making decent and steady progress.

Thank you all for your great responses!

Honestly, I did 1 Buster Quest at 3+ with 250% RDR + 100% Tri + Roasted Turkey + 50% Daily Boost + 100% Main Match Boost, and the collection file filled from 0% to 100% upon completion of the Quest. It took several minutes to wait for people to join the quest, but it was worth the wait. After the quest, I just killed an enemy in Bewitched Woods, and got my weapons.

Sounds pretty fast, but I'd rather avoid buster quests. I don't understand them and have no desire to understand them. I'm DREADING the upcoming story chapter that forces you to play a BQ with other players and I've been putting it off.

Nothing against them, just not for me.

I'm all set now anyway, or at least on my way to having what I need thanks to everyone's help.

Thanks again!

@Natty-Boh-man said in Ivlida Collection Sheets:

Sounds pretty fast, but I'd rather avoid buster quests. I don't understand them and have no desire to understand them. I'm DREADING the upcoming story chapter that forces you to play a BQ with other players and I've been putting it off.

Nothing against them, just not for me.

I'm all set now anyway, or at least on my way to having what I need thanks to everyone's help.

Thanks again!

The story in Episode 5 (at least for what Global has) is the version of the story where Buster Quests are no longer required to progress. In the original version it was forced in order to make progress and if you could not find a group you had to solo the quest where it scaled for eight players as a one-man army. As you can likely tell players did not take it well so Sega simplified and changed Buster Quests to make them more doable and more tolerable than they used to be (the "Hostility" Emergency Quest will definitely show you what these used to be like).

Buster Quests are not difficult but are more "interactive" than then normal Mining Defense quests where instead of standing by a tower and having the enemies come to you the enemies engage the players in both a Defense and Attack phase where you take turns trying to penetrate enemy defense and ward off oncoming enemies. It really is not that difficult other than that you as a participant have to commit to defending your side because things can get very nasty very quickly if you leave things like enemy laser towers or the golems standing around too long or if your Buster Pile gets destroyed in the middle of the Buster Phase (meaning you have another Defense Phase and can potentially lose your Attack Phase).

@Natty-Boh-man are you using allaince tree buff for rare drop chance with the other boosters?

@ShadowBlood89 said in Ivlida Collection Sheets:

@Natty-Boh-man are you using allaince tree buff for rare drop chance with the other boosters?

Yes, I have been. Although I'm not sure which rare drop boosts help, I just use as many as possible including the alliance tree RDR boost. I finally got my last ivlida today and was able to use it to get my Atlas EX.

@Natty-Boh-man all forms of rare drop chance help out

the new emergency buster quest gets me filled in 2 matches with 100% tri, turkey and team buff i know you dont like buster quests but honestly, better than anything else atm. also sinc its an urgent you can do a val at same time in 3rd slot