NPC Character Name Corrections(?)

I've played on the translated PC version of the game so naturally I can see the differences in many names. However when I see the NPC character names Cofy and Prin and think about the way Japanese pronounce Coffee and Pudding, I think I see a translation error here. I don't know which is wrong but I'm still leaning towards the names Coffee and Pudding. They sound like fun names for NPC's. I guess I just want to ask the translation team to make sure names are correct.

🙂

@Wht-Fox said in NPC Character Name Corrections(?):

I've played on the translated PC version of the game so naturally I can see the differences in many names. However when I see the NPC character names Cofy and Prin and think about the way Japanese pronounce Coffee and Pudding, I think I see a translation error here. I don't know which is wrong but I'm still leaning towards the names Coffee and Pudding. They sound like fun names for NPC's. I guess I just want to ask the translation team to make sure names are correct.

🙂

The names used in this NA release are correct. The ones in the fan translations were based on what they though were how they are done. Since this is handled with the aid of Sega of Japan, they probably gave a good idea of the translations.