Date on the Phantom class?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but any word on when we are getting our phantom class? I've been planning my 15 star weapons and I'm wondering if I should start creating my phantom class weapons or if I should just stick with my Hero if we have a few months before it comes out.

We don't know, but will most likely be december. Since Phantom is scheduled for release this year as per this article: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/roadmap

We do not have an actual official release date but Episode 6 (and the phantom class) is predicted to drop Dec 9th, or Dec 23rd.

If you plan on playing Ph, you should probably make some 15* weapons soon.

Oh I was just about to say both of these things, but yeah possible Phantom even comes on the 25th of this month, but people find that unlikely. (Especially since the last time there was this much time between episodes they skipped a maintenance period for the next episode),

If the next maintenance brings 2 full weeks of persona, it means EP 6 should be coming.

OK thanks all, going to assume and hope it is this December. I guess I'd better get upgrading those weapons. Now just to figure out how to get those Void Erebite Fragments. I'm guessing from the new survey quest in the Ultimate Quest category.

@Jman said in Date on the Phantom class?:

OK thanks all, going to assume and hope it is this December. I guess I'd better get upgrading those weapons. Now just to figure out how to get those Void Erebite Fragments. I'm guessing from the new survey quest in the Ultimate Quest category.

Those are from an urgent we don't have.

Ahhhh I've seen a few on the market, I'm guessing those where hacked.

They shouldn't be tradable / marketable.

@coldreactive said in Date on the Phantom class?:

He's talking about the 13* weapons from Persona. Those are tradable, and they also come from Masq in area 30 of Endless Rondo.

They aren't hacked, just some very good groups, and possibly some cheaters have been able to get drops from Rondo.

I made a forum post speculating on when Episode 6 would hit. Got a lot of projected timelines. But it should be on

Nov 25th Dec 9th Dec 23rd

November is unlikely as I am told we do not currently have the last of episode 5 content. December 23rd is unlikely just cause it's so close to Christmas (Team might be off or out) Most of us are hoping for December 9th Maintenance to bring us Episode 6 Part 1 which has Phantom

I'm still working on 15 star weapons but I got some starter weapons and some 14 star Occuld weapons for the class to start out with. I highly receommend getting the 14 Star Occulds. They are fairly cheap on the market right now due to dropping from the Thanksgiving UQ and they'll do ya till you get the 15 stars going.

@NIC said in Date on the Phantom class?:

@coldreactive said in Date on the Phantom class?:

He's talking about the 13* weapons from Persona. Those are tradable, and they also come from Masq in area 30 of Endless Rondo.

They aren't hacked, just some very good groups, and possibly some cheaters have been able to get drops from Rondo.

Ahhh ok that makes sense.... Thanks!

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/9108/speculation-on-episode-6?page=1

Here is the speculation post I had. Lots of good info in there

@Vexation thanks I'll check it out!