Does playing on JP make you an expert?

Does your experience on JP make you an expert player? Or just more informed of what’s to come?

Are NA players better than JP? Or is JP just have had more to to absorb content?

Your personal opinion who is the average better player JP or NA?

No.

It doesn't matter where one began, a good player is a good player. And a player informed of what arrives later can still be awful.

OP isnt interested about our opinion of who is the best player. He just wants to troll and provoke fight, like in almost all of his topics.

JP has expert matching and we don't, any jp player that has expert matching unlocked is probably better than the average NA player

JP Just had more time to build everything up. But as with all MMO's JP still has casual and hardcore players. So really about the same as we have here. They usually have more knowledge of what's to come though as they already have it over there and we don't over here.

Can some one explain these two units set please! Which is the best?

The Phobos set or the Ofzeterious set units?

No, it doesn’t matter if you played JP or not, if you still suck you still suck. I known friends on JP for around 7 years and they still prefer to go around being fashioned Queens than do endgame content. After all fashion is the true endgame....

@RainGnyu Ofzeterious because set effect, Phobos is only good if you're lazy and don't want to affix anything

Yeah i'm a jp vet

• J - got to level 60 in episode 5

• P -

• V -

• E -

• T -

A person who played on Japan servers would typically have more experience with mechanical knowledge of the game, and as such would require less time to master new quests or classes than someone discovering them for the first time. Aside from that, most knowledge of what's to come can be found on the JP arks visiphone.

@Scerms77 said in Does playing on JP make you an expert?:

OP isnt interested about our opinion of who is the best player. He just wants to troll and provoke fight, like in almost all of his topics.

I guess the discussion I am really trying to instigate is the this:

When the Game first came out people were trying to understand the mechanic and build skills trees based on there discovery’s by mixing and matching concepts even when contrary to what would be the norm. But once something was discovered it became the conceptual (Cookie Cutter). Then when new skills where incorporate it was just added to the build concept. Sometimes it feels As though people didn’t go back to the basics and try to discover if a new approach was better or even necessary. People have become to comfortable with success and not happy with their failures!

Hope I am clear in sharing my opinionated thoughts?

I am a Hunter main Braver sub.

@RainGnyu said in Does playing on JP make you an expert?:

@Scerms77 said in Does playing on JP make you an expert?:

I guess the discussion I am really trying to instigate is the this:

When the Game first came out people were trying to understand the mechanic and build skills trees based on there discovery’s by mixing and matching concepts even when contrary to what would be the norm. But once something was discovered it became the conceptual (Cookie Cutter). Then when new skills where incorporate it was just added to the build concept. Sometimes it feels As though people didn’t go back to the basics and try to discover if a new approach was better or even necessary. People have become to comfortable with success and not happy with their failures!

Hope I am clear in sharing my opinionated thoughts?

I am a Hunter main Braver sub.

The thing is subclass usage is pretty limited purely based on easy to figure out math: which tree offers a better or more consistent damage multiplier. Do I need the survival/damage reduction skills? For a very long time now, this game hasn't been about the weapon access you get from subclass because there haven't been many effective 15* all-class weapons for a long time (barring a few very specific cases like fighter using sword). For example, when Etoile came out, it simply replaced Hunter's subclass of Fighter because it was just better. The multi's were better, it had better crit chance, even more insane damage reduction, etc. There was just no longer a reason to sub fighter besides "my Et isn't leveled".

There are still a lot of people who play a variety of subclasses that are considered 'unoptimal' that perform fine. This game doesn't require all that much effort to clear anything. You only notice real differences when people are looking to optimize the content they run where using the 'cookie cutter' build makes a significant difference.

Then of course you'll have the people who swear by Fo/Hu even when given math to show why it's trash, but there's no convincing those people 🤒

Ill say this. I played JP from mid episode 1 on till the release of PSO2 in NA (On PC, Specifically when tweaker was updated to support NA). Based PURELY on Mechanical skill alone during episode 5 (I am on ship 2 and do not have characters on other ships so i CANNOT speak for other ships) JP was significantly more skilled. HOWEVER, we are getting content faster with MUCH less time to learn it. In essence, this conversation doesnt really have an answer and anything anybody says on it (Including my comparison of NA and JP and how skilled they are/were in episode 5) is anecdotal at best.

As for skill trees, what is "Best" is based on math. there IS a most optimal skill tree and playstyle. that said though I THINK (Please correct me if i am wrong) we are currently on JP episode 6 balancing for classes so no true comparison can actually be made.

Simply speaking when it comes to class builds and player skill, no comparison can actually be made due to globals accellerated timescale and lack of time to learn UQ's, not to mention there is quite a few weapons we dont have (That existed in JP episode 5) OT weapons for example

Global and JP are in essence completely different games.

Maybe not an expert, But certainly the Experience may be somewhat better than the N.A. Version.

I don’t understand this Dark Phantom LV 3 of the Ophisia Calibur +35 how does it work? Can you guys please explain it.