NP 1013 error after minutes of gameplay

After months of flawless gameplay, PSO2 is now throwing an NP1013 error after the recent content update.

I can play for about 10 minutes or long enough to clear a quest (whichever occurs first). But immediately after clearing, the game crashes.

I’ve done all the necessary troubleshooting, and even initialized my environment settings, none of which I’ve ever had to do before.

I’m not running any overlays, nor other performance altering applications. Simply put, it worked until last week’s update.

Having the same problems. It started with this past update. Had Avast on my PC for a while before hand, got the error, switched to Windows Defender, still got the error. Ive gone through 3-4 antivirus programs, using https://cdn.arks-layer.com/IncompatibleApps/ as a start point to see which has the least amount of problems, set the exceptions/exclusions, and still nothing. Tried a clean of the entire game and then just the GameGuard folder. I have turned off all overlays, even though it was fine for me to run both NVIDIA Ge Force and the Steam one prior to this update. At my wit's end of what to do to get around this.

Yay! I'm not alone! Been discussing it here since.. you guessed it. The recent update!

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/9164/error-np1013-after-today-s-update?page=1

Make sure to contact support so they know it's not just me! It seems like were experiencing the exact same issue in the exact same way!

https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us

Bumping this thread up because i suddenly started having this exact problem.

Bumping this up because the last time I played I wasn't getting this error. I have gotten this error three times today and all after about ten minutes of playing. I don't have the game overlay on, nor is there anything else that could be interfering.

i have this problem 😧 pls help me !

Tried many things but nothing fixed it... the support just closed the issue with "computer related problems". But one thing works for me: Restart the Computer and start the game as fast as possible. 🙂 (fast reboot should be turned off... otherwise it's not a full reboot)

Not perfect ... but yeah, without support it's the best variant without any clinet moddings 🙂

But a official solution would be nice ^^

Are you running any 3rd party software like you would for other games like ACT advanced combat tracker or the like? I know those can cause errors with pso2.

now I try but I always have to disable antivirus and firewall first? (I don't know if anything changes I downloaded it from steam)

@ZeeHero9271 no no I don't use anything I open the pc, start steam dry and start the game in less than 5 minutes from the start

I dont think disabling firewall and antivirus is neccesary, or wise, I would make an exception for the game in the firewall though. and make sure antivirus knows its safe.

I'm not sure then, I just know I had a similar issue and it was becuase I forgot ACT was running.

I only made one attempt like this but in any case the game was closing up I'm freaking out! I have been to the hospital, I come home, I update and it gives me these problems .... I have updated the system, drivers etc. even before starting to play and I don't want to! I do not know what to do

if it helps, a lot of players are having huge performance issues related to server strain, that appears at first to be related to the client or your hardware but its not becuase it persists on even low low settings on computers that should run it on max.

you're probably not missing so much, might be for the best to wait a bit.

I guess it will be full but this problem has already given me before this update! i had started again a week ago and it is since then that gives me the problem

@ZeeHero9271 EXACTLY was my issue. I had ACT up ;-;