Can't create Char

Limit? Even if i deleted char? Tell me it's a joke...

There is an accont-wide 3 character limit before you need to pay for an extra. If you only have 3 and delete one. you have to wait 24 hours for the deletion to finalize, then you can create a new one.

@AndrlCh said in Can't create Char:

There is an accont-wide 3 character limit before you need to pay for an extra. If you only have 3 and delete one. you have to wait 24 hours for the deletion to finalize, then you can create a new one.

God, started to think that i will not recive back used slot even after delete... My english got rusty i guess.

Thanks for fast answer!

Waaait! Not only my english fault! I had a bug that i still have deleted chars! I've panicked, turned off game, came here with tears, recived answer, turned game ON and i could create Char! This was kinda wierd...

You do have to be careful though. If you have three characters and pay for a fourth, then delete two, it won't let you re-create one for free anymore.

However if you never buy a character slot you are free to delete and remake your three as many times as you'd like.

Yes, it even gives you a warning stating that deleting a character purchased will not let you create a new one unless re-purchased. The character creation purchase is giving you the right to a new character, not a character slot.

The amount of characters you can have for free is 3, cross-ship, game-wide. Meaning if you have a character on ship 1, then create a new one on ship 2... you can only create one more character on any ship.

I have max 2 Chars in my plans anyway.

Btw - Do all ships have similar population?