Can we get a Busy status when you want to be left alone. (Please read)

Yes I'm aware 'Away' exists but it doesn't solve my dilemma. I need something like how FFXIV has the option to set 'Busy' so you cannot receive any whispers. Sometimes I just want to play this game alone and not have to think about other people which I think is pretty understandable. This way it's done so the user sending the message receives a notification the person is busy so it doesn't come across as ignoring.

@Akakomuma said in Can we get a Busy status when you want to be left alone. (Please read):

so you cannot receive any whispers.

And make it so ready checks (Like the one that a party leader initiates to have you go to the next quest in PSO2) are auto-denied, forcing you out of the party when the party leader wants to go on another quest.

Yes, then I'd accept it, if you're comparing it to FFXIV's. (Since FFXIV's busty status also auto-denies ready checks.)

coldreactive to be fair, the 'T' is next to the 'Y' key but I can't blame you for making that typo =P

All jokes aside, I think if someone is away that should tell the person to bugger off still lol.

@coldreactive said in Can we get a Busy status when you want to be left alone. (Please read):

Since FFXIV's busty status....)

...lel

Forgive me. You all were talking about a feature... Please continue.

@ZorokiHanuke

Someone’s been spending too much time in the “cultured” thread 😛