Trailblazer series weapon name puns are poorly localized

The Profound->Starquake->Trailblazer line that was implemented last maintenance have names that are supposed to be puns on English words and Xion's name. Most of them came over alright, but some are pretty obviously missing the point.

Ones that are obvious:

• Trailblazer Whip Alxion (original a-ru-shi-o-n) appears to be from the word "allusion"->"alluxion", but "Altion" does return results as a name on search engines. That would break the pattern of the other weapons though.
  • Trailblazer Blades Obsaxion (original o-bu-se-shi-o-n)-> Trailblazer Blades Obsesxion or Obsessxion
  • Trailblazer Fist Assaxion (original a-sa--shi-o-n-> Trailblazer Fist Asserxion
  • Trailblazer Sabre Intexion (original i-n-te-n-shi-o-n)-> Trailblazer Sabre Intenxion. Is the use of "sabre" rather than "saber" a style choice? We already have the "Double Saber" weapon class.
  • Trailblazer Launcher Vacilaxion (original ba-shi-ra-shi-o-n) -> Trailblazer Launcher Vacillaxion

Ones I'm not sure about:

• Trailblazer Sword Dimexion
  • Trailblazer Bullet Ejecuxion

The sword actually does read as "di-me-shi-o-n" in Japanese, despite the obvious pun being "Dimenxion". On the other hand, we have the Trailblazer Boot Benedixion which was "be-n-di-shi-o-n" in Japanese, and a lot of the obvious words sound "wrong" if pronounced directly from the JP name like the Launcher above. As for the TMG, it's originally "e-he-ku-shi-o-n". The current name looks like it's derived from "ejection", and the JP patch name is derived from "execution". Either word could plausibly be pronounced that way with some creative interpretation, but the current name manages to look weird for both.

Of course, this could all be on purpose to make the names more Phantastical, but I figure it's better to mention it and be safe.

Benediction is the "Benedixion." (This is also fine in Japanese.)

@coldreactive That was my point. The boots are the "Benedixion" in Global, despite the katakana reading as "bendixion". The sword being "Dimexion" instead of "Dimenxion" seemed odd in the face of that. Is this another of those things where a loan word gets pronounced differently in another language?

I think it's because of the schwa. It isn't used in all dialects of Japanese. With Japanese being a phonetic language, this has an impact.