I am curious! How do the women feel about Pso2?

Just like the title says! How do the Women feel about Pso2.

I am going to leave it open and not have a leading question.

my friend loves it, she can make all the cute and sexy characters. though she also isnt all that reserved when it comes to lets say "Provocative" things.

I love it, I'm a simp for luther and I didn't mind ep 4.

I do love how i can make my chars cute.

@Velveteer4662 said in I am curious! How do the women feel about Pso2?:

cute.

When you mean "cute," do you mean adorable or pretty? Ever since 2007 or so, people have been using cute and pretty interchangeably, and I have a hard time thinking they're trying to say adorable or pretty.

@coldreactive

Never thought of it that way, I'd say pretty.

More ARKS-styled outfits that actually look like combat gear would be nice. All the cute/sexywear is fine, but... it'd be nice if they could throw a bone to the ones who actually want to look like they're actually geared up to fight Falspawn too, you know?

So yeah. That, and I wish we had more outfits with normal shoes. There's just SO many outfits that don't have normal shoes- Matoi's choice of footwear in ep4 onwards being a prime example, as well as Harriet's new outfit at the end of episode 5.... seriously, where are their FEET? Did they just... cut them off in order to wear these absurd excuses for shoes? I don't even know.

I actually like more conservative outfits. I don't wanna look like a skank and I find it hilarious that we can somehow run these missions with ridiculous high heels. There are however plenty of outfits that lean towards pretty/cute/cool so that I don't feel my only choice is to look like a lady of the evening lol.

As far as the gameplay goes. I love it. I like the way the classes are handled. I came from Mabi, so I'm spoiled on one character being able to do everything. PSO2 is a little more limited due to one mag not working for all classes but if you throw a couple dollars at it you can fix that as well. I like that not all classes are locked to a certain role and you have some freedom to play around with class/weapon combos.

I don't like the ceaseless grinding for better weapons and I wish upgrading were a bit cheaper though.

Scion classes are my new favorite thing and I am looking forward to Phantom's release in December. All in all my experience and view of PSO2 is rather positive.

I am on the forum a bit and I've not even encountered toxic people either on here or in the game. My alliance is welcoming and includes me and the people of the forum have done nothing but help me improve. I also get to play with my other half which makes it more rewarding. ^.^

@Vexation said in I am curious! How do the women feel about Pso2?:

I actually like more conservative outfits. I don't wanna look like a skank and I find it hilarious that we can somehow run these missions with ridiculous high heels. There are however plenty of outfits that lean towards pretty/cute/cool so that I don't feel my only choice is to look like a lady of the evening lol.

As far as the gameplay goes. I love it. I like the way the classes are handled. I came from Mabi, so I'm spoiled on one character being able to do everything. PSO2 is a little more limited due to one mag not working for all classes but if you throw a couple dollars at it you can fix that as well. I like that not all classes are locked to a certain role and you have some freedom to play around with class/weapon combos.

I don't like the ceaseless grinding for better weapons and I wish upgrading were a bit cheaper though.

Scion classes are my new favorite thing and I am looking forward to Phantom's release in December. All in all my experience and view of PSO2 is rather positive.

I am on the forum a bit and I've not even encountered toxic people either on here or in the game. My alliance is welcoming and includes me and the people of the forum have done nothing but help me improve. I also get to play with my other half which makes it more rewarding. ^.^

Worry not, you only need 1 dex mag and 1 any ATK mag. And only 1 ATK mag is enough if you don't use Phantom.

I got an almost 200 rng mag I use for all range classes and hero and a 200 dex mag I will for sure be using with Phantom as soon as I can. It does mean I don't have a melee mag for like fighter/hunter or a tech mag for force, summoner, techter. Though I think I used my dex mag with summoner when I started anyways. Don't recall which guide I read that said that was a good idea. But yeah I have what I need to get by.

@Vexation said in I am curious! How do the women feel about Pso2?:

I got an almost 200 rng mag I use for all range classes and hero and a 200 dex mag I will for sure be using with Phantom as soon as I can. It does mean I don't have a melee mag for like fighter/hunter or a tech mag for force, summoner, techter. Though I think I used my dex mag with summoner when I started anyways. Don't recall which guide I read that said that was a good idea. But yeah I have what I need to get by.

You can use the dex mag with Ph sub Or the ATK mag with Etoile or Luster sub

You don't need anything else, you're set to go!

@coldreactive said in I am curious! How do the women feel about Pso2?:

@Velveteer4662 said in I am curious! How do the women feel about Pso2?:

cute.

When you mean "cute," do you mean adorable or pretty? Ever since 2007 or so, people have been using cute and pretty interchangeably, and I have a hard time thinking they're trying to say adorable or pretty.

I use cute when I see someone doing something silly.