Who is the coolest GM that we have?

Tagged the GM of your choice 👌

@GM-Deynger since they have to deal with all our complaints and feedback while maintaining a professional stance. 🙂 I respect what they have done for everyone here and the interactions they have with the community 😊

My favorite GM, because she has helped more players than all of Sega support combined is... @Aida-Enna

PSO2 Tweaker. The real deal.

@YagyuChan

Same, also I see them the most

@YagyuChan said in Who is the coolest GM that we have?:

@GM-Deynger since they have to deal with all our complaints and feedback while maintaining a professional stance. 🙂 I respect what they have done for everyone here and the interactions they have with the community 😊

Awwww. Thank you! Also, yes @Aida-Enna is awesome. 🙂

@YagyuChan said in Who is the coolest GM that we have?:

@ GM-Deynger since they have to deal with all our complaints and feedback while maintaining a professional stance. 🙂 I respect what they have done for everyone here and the interactions they have with the community 😊

I'd say Deynger for the same reason. I only check General and In-Game Suggestions and he's very active on both places

Yes I agree @GM-Deynger is actually great over here. Always very responsive compare to other GM from other games that barely speaks.

It would have to be @GM-Deynger since he actually responds and it is hard to even find posts made by the other GMs.